Planning ahead

New members to the group here, David and Sonnie. David is retired military and working with government contracts as a program manager in Maryland. Sonnie is a scientist type and a government employee near DC. Both of us enjoy nude resorts, beaches, basically anywhere we can be nude. We are three years away from her retirement and we really want to travel the country in an RV. We also want to take every advantage of doing it naked. I know three years seems like a long time, but Im sure it will go quickly. So, we joined this group as part of that planning process. Hoping to know yall better as well.

This topic was edited
RE:Planning ahead

Good luck with your coming retirement. Like you said, it will be here before you know it. As an added fact, watch your motorhome length as many state park down here restrict some spots to 35 feet or less. The parks fill up fast & you will not be able to visit. We make reservations months in advance.

This post was edited

Thanks for the comments. Good to know about the length restrictions. And I never would have thought about reservations ahead of time. Still much to learn.

This post was edited

Read your profile and was amused your first public nude experience was at Blacks Beach during a business trip. So was mine! We have been full-timing since 2016. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

This post was edited

I use mine for holidays here in the UK. It is a converted Fiat Ducato, so no problem with the 6m length. I did have problems with the engine/battery but they are fixed now. It's ready for Nudestock at the end of May.

This post was edited

Hey guys, welcome to the group! I lived in Fairfax VA for years and worked for the DoD for my last 7 years before retiring in 2015 . Loving every minute of it: Every day is Saturday! Lol. Have had our RV for a year now and having a blast with it. Happy to chat about RV travels any time. Have fun! Brian

This post was edited