Display Change

A few days ago, my profile page stopped showing responses and only displays other types of activity.
Is this a universal format change or did I accidentally change some setting?
If the latter, how do I change it back?

This topic was edited
RE:Display Change

Same happened to me. I just thought everyone had gone quiet and had just started to enjoy the weather!

My profile and those of others are not being updated to show their posts.

Personally a bug has crept into the application.

This post was edited

Ditto, No activity by others in 2 days. That's odd. We have also had an influx of views by our friends. We normally only get a handful of view each week which doesn't bother us but we've had 70 or 80 views in the last 2-3 days.

This post was edited

Changes were made. What used to be the home page with the profile pictures that rarely changed is gone, replaced with a screen that makes it appear you are not logged in anymore, but if you click a link to go deeper into the site (forums for example), you are logged in. I first noticed this change over a month ago and posted about it, but a day or two later, it reverted back to the old format. About 4-5 days ago, I noticed the new home page setup. It seems everytime there is an "upgrade" more things get broke than get fixed.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I noticed the change to the start page (which I rarely look at, preferring to keep a tab open on my phone and start from there). It did not occur to me that that change may be related to feeds no longer working as we're used to. Perhaps the start page is better, but the way the feeds work is a step backwards.

This post was edited

I am having the same issue. My feed is stalled and stopped updating 3 days ago. And my homepage doesnt show the last several friends Ive made, forum posts or message posts on my profile homepage.
Very frustrating and I have not changed any settings. Im at least glad to find out that others are having the same issues.

This post was edited

I am having the same issue. My feed is stalled and stopped updating 3 days ago. And my homepage doesnt show the last several friends Ive made, forum posts or message posts on my profile homepage.Very frustrating and I have not changed any settings. Im at least glad to find out that others are having the same issues.

While, like with you, nothing has posted for the past few days, all of my replies were dropped. Did that happen to you and others too?

This post was edited

Back to normal now

This post was edited

Back to normal now

This post was edited

Back to normal now

But not for me.

This post was edited