RE:Halloween

The challenge is after the party remove all the paint to go to bed lol.

I attending a resort Halloween Party a number of years ago and a few guys came as the Blue Man Group. After they won the costume contest they used the resorts outdoor showers to wash off the paint and left a blue mess. The owners were pissed.

This post was edited

The challenge is after the party remove all the paint to go to bed lol.Part one of the fun is having a partner paint you and you paint him.Part two is you wash him and he washes you!

I'm all in! Sounds like fun to me!

This post was edited

We don't quite celebrate Halloween where I live , but the present generation who look to aping the west , try to organize this event. I was once asked by a nudist friend from abroad to give him costume suggestions based on movie themes for a nudist Halloween party and I came up with these. THE WIZARD OF GAUZE , wrapped loosely in gauze bandages, witch's hat and a cellophane bauble to act as a crystal ball covering his bits. THE CANDY MAN with balls painted in bright colours to represent gum balls , penis painted black as a licorice stick, nipples dark brown as Hershey's kisses, pink powder dusted on the pubes for candy floss, white circle around the navel for a peppermint ring and a couple of sweet wrappers stuck around here and there. :)

This post was edited