RE:Long nude road trips?

Yesterday's 500 plus mile trip was great. 2 stops for snack/food. And two stops for hot springs. Courtesy shorts for the trip into the springs. Forgot to dress for the way out. A couple of law enforcement drove by with no concern. Not driving bad do they dont care. 14 hours with 35 minutes dressed.

This post was edited

my longest naked trip was about 12000 miles over a two-week-plus period.
as i slept in the car when i drove out of town, pretty much the only time i had to dress was for fueling when getting out naked would be a bad idea.
the longest i ever drove in 24 hours was a thousand miles, from gay, wv to home and got a small nap in siberia, in just off i-64.

This post was edited

my longest naked trip was about 12000 miles over a two-week-plus period.as i slept in the car when i drove out of town, pretty much the only time i had to dress was for fueling when getting out naked would be a bad idea.the longest i ever drove in 24 hours was a thousand miles, from gay, wv to home and got a small nap in siberia, in just off i-64.

How did you handle food and bathroom breaks?

This post was edited

How did you handle food and bathroom breaks?

i use drive-ups for food usually, maybe stopping at a store and dressing. i seldom go inside restaurants to avoid hassles about my feet.
i only use a toilet to defecate. for those, i dress to go inside, usually a rest area, but still am barefoot.
stay bare!

This post was edited

Someone on another board drove nude to a clothing optional resort over 400 miles away bringing only sandals, sneakers and a hat. When his wife suggested he take more clothes, he grabbed a second hat. He remained nude for about a month and then his wife admitted that she had brought one shorts and t shirt set for him and she would like to go into town for a nice dinner. He agreed with the stipulation that he would dispose of the clothing when they returned to the resort.

This post was edited

I am taking a trip from Michigan to Utah, so far nude for two days of it. I get dressed to get fuel and at rest stops during the day. I am staying at CO HipCamps along the way. It is nice not having to get dressed to make camp.

This post was edited