Trips planned for 2021

We have our first real trips planned for the summer. Currently, we are headed out to our local resort for both Memorial Day and July 4th visits. They will probably be just three or four day get-always but it will be nice to get in some nude time. Our resort usually puts on a great fireworks display on the fourth and its nice to see a good show and then walk a short distance to the camper. We have a couple of overniters also in the mix at local state parks. Whats everyone else planning?

This topic was edited
RE:Trips planned for 2021

We are just looking at campers now. Prices have increased over the past year so we may need to wait another year.

I do plan to rent one for a trip to VVHS some time this fall. We will visit with friends at a couple of the state parks over the summer. I dont consider them trips as they are near the city and their class A is like being at home.

This post was edited

You arent kidding about the prices going up...its across the board, too. Were looking at downsizing from our 36 ft Tiffin to a 26 ft Winnebago Class C. But the current price of the class C is much more than I paid for the class A. Im looking for something a little easier to drive & park along with a small increase in gas mileage. Im going to keep looking & wait for the market to come back to reality.

This post was edited

As you are aware, camping was about the only thing open during the early and mid months of the pandemic. RV sales and rentals went through the roof. As things open back up, these people that bought RV's just to get out and away, will be selling them off and at reduced prices. I'd wait til after the summer and you'll probably get a killer deal.

Our motorhome has sat on the curb several times throughout this past year. We've been working on it, making repairs, making interior improvements and have had no less than 10 people/couples come to the door and ask if we're interested in selling it. We've been offered almost twice what we paid my dad for it. It was crazy. But that has died off and I suspect that the camping craze will also die off for those that used it as more of a pandemic escape that a real passion for camping/glamping.

This post was edited

We will be at Sun Meadows for June 29-30 in the hotel room (didn't want to drive our RV for 4 hours each way for 3 days). We have made reservations for a MH site at Shangri La for Sept 20-Nov 1. If any of you are there, please look us up and get to know us. I have been talking about this for a while and have set up October 8-10 for a get together on JustNudism.net and on the nudist part of RVillage, so make your reservations asap the rest of the month is pretty full.

This post was edited