Minnesota for now.

Hey, Im putting myself out for a relationship with a fellow nudist. Im Jeff. Im 28 (as of posting) years old, 64 320 (semi in shape). A little about me: Im a meteorologist, got my degree at University of North Dakota in 2018. Currently work as a Hertz car rental representative but before did 1.5 years radio forecasting across the US (pandemic loss). Still looking for my career job. I am a video gamer. Console mainly but getting back slowly into PC. Im a fairly chill individual and very outgoing. Kind and open hearted personality. I love to bowl, play tennis and Pickleball. As well as frisbee golf, ultimate frisbee and golf ( I suck but its fun). I am a bit of a nerd (ask and you shall learn). Nudist since I was 16. Fun fact: Im also an avid pyrotechnics guy. Have an electric firing system for safety and for really cool shows. Want to know more? Well, a message is all you need to do. I can be friends with everyone, but relationship wise: please be no more than 7 years older/younger than me. Thanks for looking!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.