Island

Anyone know of an island where can be naked 24/7?

This topic was edited
RE:Island

I'll second that question. I have seen on commercial operation in the Caribbean, maybe Jamacia, that kind of fits this. However, it didn't really appeal to me. I recently saw an AirBNB on a remote section of a textile island that almost qualifies. We plan on staying there our first opportunity to getaway. I suspect to get what I really want, a boat in the South Pacific is what is needed.

This post was edited

Not an Island but a vacation town on France - Cap dagde! 24/7 nude in all places. Even shop in the nude for groceries and other things!

This post was edited

Not an Island but a vacation town on France - Cap dagde! 24/7 nude in all places. Even shop in the nude for groceries and other things!

This post was edited

Sounds great. When are we going ?

This post was edited

Have a google for Ile Du Levant - it is a small island just off the South Coast of France in then Iles D'Or - you get there by boat from Hyeres or Le Lavandou.

90% of the island is a military base but the remainder is what used to be called a nudist colony called Heliopolis. You can be naked 24-7 - there are parts of the Island where nudity is mandatory and only two small areas where you must cover up. These are on the quayside and in the immediate area of the school - even there you are just required to wear 'Le Minimum' - essentially a loincloth.

I visited a few years back and it is just as terrific as you are now imagining.

This post was edited

it's called Cambian or similar spelling maybe it's listed on TN but you will see it promoted you can buy a place there.

This post was edited

Anyone know of an island where can be naked 24/7?

Gran Canara is close to this.
Someone on another boardretired there andsaid that many places on the island are tolerant of nudity, even some that are not officially clothing optional.
In most other places a small sarong would suffice.
On the rare occasion that he had to be truly dressed, he wore a kilt.
The last time he posted, he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over 2 years!

This post was edited