introduction

Hello there, any other fellow Wisconsin people? I'm 32, and was blessed with very large balls, and a thick package. My friends that have seen them say they're the biggest balls they've ever seen. It causes a little bit of trouble, sitting on them, wearing more form fitting jeans, sometimes jeans dont fit without me looking like I have something shoved down there. Anybody else have this problem?

This topic was edited
RE:introduction

Hello there, greetings from Venezuela, I'm Gus, I'd love to see your big balls man

This post was edited

Hi, I live in Mauston Wisconsin exit 69 on West I 90 94 just past the Dells. I am non binary, and bi, but I love to entertain men in my apartment. It takes awhile to get ready but I like to put on makeup and dress and be a woman for a man.. I would like to meet a man who is too thick to fit in my mouth and I wsnt to be ridden bareback. I have a lot of fantasies, usually involving me taking some spanking . I can be reached here,but it's easier to get ahold of me at krislecz@yahoo.com Nadine

This post was edited

Hi, I live in Mauston Wisconsin exit 69 on West I 90 94 just past the Dells. I am non binary, and bi, but I love to entertain men in my apartment. It takes awhile to get ready but I like to put on makeup and dress and be a woman for a man.. I would like to meet a man who is too thick to fit in my mouth and I wsnt to be ridden bareback. I have a lot of fantasies, usually involving me taking some spanking . I can be reached here,but it's easier to get ahold of me at krislecz@yahoo.com Nadine

This post was edited

This post was edited