Upside of Pandemic

The chore list during quarantine finally came around to the "new to us" motorhome. Yesterday, I installed a central vacuum that I purchased in December. I found an interesting "objet d'art" on the door to the storage area where I installed the vacuum unit. What a pleasant surprise!

This topic was edited
RE:Upside of Pandemic

hate it your stuck at a resort LOL we like to go to ours

This post was edited

We are stuck down at Sandpipers Resort in Edinburg. It's tough, running around naked in 80 degree weather, floating in the pool and drinking beer. We will endure the hardship! lol

This post was edited

I wish I was there. Lol.

This post was edited

Right now... I'd settle for getting our coach back so Di and I can work on a major project while it's parked out on the curb. We do all the projects in our coach while naked, when we can. We've taken off the original head board to the master bed and want to replace it with peel and stick tile. Once that's done and the quarantine is lifted, we'll head directly over to our club and spend a few days... at least! Not sure we could have been quarantined at our club during the entire time. We probably would have tried to get home to at least see our grandkids. As it is, we only see them maybe once every 10 days! We're not used to that. We see them quite often.

This post was edited

That's a hard "isolation" life .... lol

This post was edited

Jim love that you found a stubbie opener that you did not know you had. Were enjoying our isolation down here being on private acreage We have not put on any clothing for 6 weeks. We locked the property gates so we have no issues with the odd visitor any more. Our wine cellar is declining so we will need to re stock soon. Hugs to all.

This post was edited

Agreed. The RV is stored at our home and I'm off till June 1st. So it a full sweep for anything maintenance related including some new tires.

This post was edited

Carol is cleaning the Luxury Motor Coach 2.0 as I am brewing a new batch of beer. We'll be ready for a road trip!

This post was edited

We are stuck down at Sandpipers Resort in Edinburg. It's tough, running around naked in 80 degree weather, floating in the pool and drinking beer. We will endure the hardship! lol

Isnt it .so sad. Big pool many nice people. We uses 2 spend 2 weeks in January. When we were truckers. There was a trailer they rented..we sure enjoyed staying there. And we would drive to a swap meet close by.and to South Padre Island just over the causeway make a right go past the first burrito so where the toll Gates Used to Be or maybe still are well before you go threw them on the right right close to the dolphin watching boat was a restaurant I believe they painted it all white and I think the name was dirty Ernie's order TL it was fantastic food

This post was edited

Enjoy your Stay. If you meet Harry and Becky or Bob and Megan or Jim and Karen - Tell them the Guy from Wichita, KS. said HI.

This post was edited