Stay safe, stay healthy

COVIV-19
It a shit storm for sure and I feel will get much worse in this country before it turn the corner and starts to get better. People here for some reason are not taking it as serious as they should. Beaches closed, resturants loser, many businesses closed, people staying home from work, hoping we in this group are the smart ones. Many boat ramps closed and boating clubs closed. This is a good time to sort out all that tackle and get rid of the stuff you have not used or is just taking up space. Clean the rods and reels. If you have a boat in the garage or next to the house, what a great time to clean and detail the boat. I cleaned out my tackle closet and now need to find a bait swap when this is over or more than likely just bag it and give it to the ditch kids. Those are the kids I see that rode their bike or walked to the canals and water ways along the roads. They always appreciate a bag of hooks, Jigs, whatever. I always wonder if their parent ever take them fishing somewhere. When I was a kid I made the trip to the park pond on my bike. Was anyone here a ditch kid?

This topic was edited
No replies yet.