Can you delete a post under your thread?

I started a thread in general forums titled Travel from St Louis area to Vegas. There is a post by bennyJ that is soliciting a BJ from us. It is a disgusting post and has nothing to do with the thread. How can I delete it?

This topic was edited
RE:Can you delete a post under your thread?

All you can do is flag it and if it gets enough flags, maybe something will be done about it.

This post was edited

I saw the attempt to sully your great post and flagged it

This post was edited

I started a thread in general forums titled Travel from St Louis area to Vegas. There is a post by bennyJ that is soliciting a BJ from us. It is a disgusting post and has nothing to do with the thread. How can I delete it?

Good Luck! I've had a trouble ticket in for one month today and it stlll hasn't been read!

This post was edited

I sure hope you have success with that.

This post was edited

If you started the thread, you can delete the entire thread but not individual posts. It sucks that you can't do that but only the poster can delete the negative post. You can, as stated, flag it but hard telling when, if ever, the Admin/Owners will address it. If it bothers you that much, delete the entire thread and start over.

Good luck!

This post was edited

I think all you can do is flag it

This post was edited

Thank you! I flagged it as soon as I saw it too

This post was edited