God want us naked

Genesis 2:25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame. And Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth. You should never be ashamed of your body what shape or size you should be proud of yourself and realize that we was out on this earth to be naked and to make love to each other and love is love.

This topic was edited
RE:God want us naked

I agree. We was born naked, Adam was created naked. So, as a good Christians we should be 24/7 totally nude and barefeet. Nudity is indeed no shame. Nothing, what you can do nude, is a shame. Its all for God.

This post was edited

Agree God made us nude and said it was good. So why cannot mankind embrace nudity as God intended?

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

Agree God made us nude and said it was good. So why cannot mankind embrace nudity as God intended?

Because man invented shame. But God wanted man to be naked. That is why it is a sin for every good Christian to wear clothes. That's why I'm almost always naked as a Christian. Pray should also be naked in principle. This brings each god much closer.

This post was edited

I am a minister and I believe that God made us in his image, that is if he created us nude then we should be nude, why has the world adopted the ideal that we should have on clothing all the times. Yes when it is cold outside we need something but any other time I agree that we should be nude, indoors and outdoors, private and in public.

This post was edited

I am a minister and I believe that God made us in his image, that is if he created us nude then we should be nude, why has the world adopted the ideal that we should have on clothing all the times. Yes when it is cold outside we need something but any other time I agree that we should be nude, indoors and outdoors, private and in public.

I agree. We should stay nude and barefeet for God 24/7 everywhere and everytime is possible. In, out, at home, in public, in society of everyone. To wear clothes is a sin.

This post was edited