RE:Have your feelings about being photographed at a nude beach changed over the years?

NO! Let then snap away. Have even posed with some of them. Usually women.

This post was edited
RE:Have your feelings about being photographed at a nude beach changed over the years?

I'm proud to be a nudist and I always promote the nudist lifestyle. I don't mind having my picture taken.

This post was edited

i have been to a few places around here and have been photographed and have no care in the world in a way we are all the same just some are bigger or smaller thin tall short who cares we are human and being outdoors nude is a great way to spend time and if people don't remember we DO come to this world nude and everyone loves us so do we become shy at a certain age stay nude and enjoy the short life we have

This post was edited

Back in the day with job worries and such I did care. So I stayed out of public places that allowed nudity. Then, about 20 years ago I was in Pensacola for training after 9/11. I was working 2nd shift so I spent the day on the beach swimming, nudity wasn't legal but no one cared. The job needed me more than I needed it so ever since I just don't care if someone takes a pic.

This post was edited

I would love to be in a Spencer Tunick photo. His body panted, group photo's are very beautiful.

This post was edited

NO! Let then snap away. Have even posed with some of them. Usually women.
That happened to me many years ago. I had a full frontal nude pic of me published in Playgirl Magazine and for about a month when I went to Haulover Beach in Miami I would be approached by women asking if I was the guy in Playgirl. I would say yes and they would ask if they could get a pic of me. I always said yes

This post was edited

My feelings about this have varied a bit over time, but not by much.In California, a lot of the beaches back up to a cliff. It's possible to stand at the top of the cliff and while using a telephoto lens, photograph people on the beach. There's nothing you can do about it. And, I thought, oh well.I was skinny-dipping in a lake one time -- middle of the day. I was in a small bay when a boat came into the bay. They get their video camera out (old film time; yeah, this was a couple of years ago) and started filming me while I swam around. And, again, I figured, nothing I can do about it, oh well.At this point in my life, I just don't care.

Similar thing at Haulover Beach in Miami. There are condos just North of the beach and anyone with a telephoto lens can get pics of the nude people I have walked the nude beach and saw someone in one of the condos with a large telephoto lens obviously taking pics. It did not bother me at all, as a matter of fact I am at the point where I love it when people take pics of me nude.At my age I take it as a compliment and use it as an incentive to stay in shape. So if you see me nude at the beach shoot away!

This post was edited

I would love to do that as well.

This post was edited

Sound odd but whenI was younger I worried if someone would recognize me but that does not matter any more and I am open to people about being a nudists

This post was edited

I have not been in an environment where someone would take a picture without asking, so I haven't thought about it much. I dont think I would like it, but I'm not sure it matters all that much. I'm just a typical male, so whatever.

This post was edited