gardening

would love to help with the gardening in the chester and north wales area

This topic was edited
RE:gardening

But winter has come early - too early for nude gardening .

This post was edited
RE:gardening

winter was a little late on my side of the world, was into November before it started frosting. But it's well on it's way to cold weather now.

I have lots of work to do, better get out an at it here. Land to clear, wood to cut up, fence to build, greenhouse to think about. I need the ole track loader to do some of it so I'm fixin up the shop to make it easier to swap engines and lift heavy stuff in general. Puttin in an overhead lift that will roll around all over the overhead area on one side central area. It's almost ready.
I need to make a fence around my naturist gardening area, and orchard, 5 acres would be a good start. Need the machine to clean up a path for the fence row. But it needs a different engine in it. It's an old case 450 track loader with blown engine, I adapted a V6 to it but it didn't last, really needs something with auto transmission because it had a torque converter drive originally. I've got an old buick with good engine and transmission, 4 cy with front wheel drive. Think I'll see if I can put that in it.
I think the neighbor will have us up for thanksgivin dinner, we usually make it a day of firewood gettin. Drag in whole trees and set up the log splitter. Fill that wood shed.
There's fruit trees to move, as many as we can make room for.

This post was edited