Naked bathroom???

Seriously folks what is the purpose of a naked bathroom group. What does that have to do with nudism naturism? I dont get it?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked bathroom???

Maybe they sing. Naked. In the bathroom.

This post was edited

maybe only place they think it's ok to be naked, who knows

This post was edited

Seriously folks what is the purpose of a naked bathroom group.

If I was in charge here, Id get rid of about half of the groups. Theres a lot of redundancy out there, both because people havent looked up what was already there before they created a group and groups like you mention. Im tempted to make a group called nudists that like being naked group.

This post was edited

Im tempted to make a group called nudists that like being naked group.
A "Nudist who don't like being naked" group would be even more pointless. I'm tempted to start it just to see how many people join.

This post was edited

I have to agree with you. Lately Ive seen several groups announced that are down right silly. Naked bathroom is one of them.

This post was edited

How about starting a group - Ambidextrous Nose Pickers?

This post was edited

Rather than start a new topic:
Does anybody on this forum clean their bathroom wearing clothes?

This post was edited

It depends what cleanser Im using...

This post was edited

Rather than start a new topic:Does anybody on this forum clean their bathroom wearing clothes?

I don't know, but my wife who is rarely nude at home, often cleans the bathroom naked and then jumps in the shower.

This post was edited

I can't remember ever cleaning the tub and shower dressed in anything but my birthday suit and that's the part of the bathroom where I start. So I guess my answer to the question is, no.

This post was edited