RE:Thongs and G-Strings are sexy!

"I may try a thong next time I visit the CO beach for the walk in, though."

Not sure if it was the next time, but I did wear my tie-side thong from the car park to the CO zone at least once, and the first day was a busy one which meant I had almost the whole length of the carpark to walk before reaching the trail. Still, I was determined to do it, passing a number of others in the carpark, both on foot and in cars waiting for a spot to become available.

I since learned a thong is not illegal, but I still select when I wear it depending on the vibe and whether the nearby camp is being used by kids.

This post was edited

I since learned a thong is not illegal, but I still select when I wear it depending on the vibe and whether the nearby camp is being used by kids.

I've worn this thong swimsuit in a hotel pool used by kids without any problems.

This post was edited

johngw says

"I've worn this thong swimsuit in a hotel pool used by kids without any problems."

I appreciate that, but for me, I wouldn't go that far as I lean a little more to the 'cause no offense' end of the spectrum. (Perhaps I need to loosen up! :-D ) After being here for a while and considering others' experiences, I might at least pack it in case no kids are around! Beach-wise, a quiet or edgy non-nude beach might see me in a thong. Or the walk from through the carpark to the CO section on a busy day.

This post was edited

I appreciate that, but for me, I wouldn't go that far as I lean a little more to the 'cause no offense' end of the spectrum. (Perhaps I need to loosen up! :-D ) After being here for a while and considering others' experiences, I might at least pack it in case no kids are around! Beach-wise, a quiet or edgy non-nude beach might see me in a thong. Or the walk from through the carpark to the CO section on a busy day.

Im similar. Dont want to offend but I love how a skimpy suit feels. Ill opt for a speedo-style swim brief sometimes, but some place even that is deemed too edgy.

This post was edited