Introduced a friend...

to naked sunning on the back deck. We ended up grilling and hanging out most of the day and evening nude. I believe I've scored one for the Nudist Team and recruited a new member!

This post was edited
RE: Introduced a friend...

With Travelites members and friends at Cypress Cove. The weather has been absolutely wonderful since we arrived on Thursday. The only time we had to put clothes on is when we took the time to visit AANR's office, about 15 min. away.

This post was edited
RE: Last thing you did nude with another...

did u really do that dam thats cold

This post was edited

Took an outdoor shower at Paradise Lakes!

This post was edited

Wet nude skydiving with 13 other nudists and 12 that were clothed in t shirts and shorts in Ontario, Canada in September,2013

This post was edited

Spent the whole day Saturday at Spa World in Virginia nude about the pools and the spas with the best bunch of TN friends :)

This post was edited

What is the last thing you did nude in public, or with someone who is not a significant other, or whith a friend who is not a nudist?For me it was trying on different pants in a department store (over-sized) dressing room with the saleswoman staying in the dressing roomwatching me change and assessing the different pants. My shirt was removed andI was bare under my pants...so I was nude when changing pants.I went to Frt Lauderdale and at the hotel I sat with some new friends in the hot tub nude.

This post was edited

Moved a compost pile with a houseguest / helper.

This post was edited

some gardening today

This post was edited

Went to a skinny dip.

This post was edited