Hi

I've been smooh for many, many years. What about you?

This topic was edited
RE: Hi

Been shaving since I was on the high school swim team - loved being smooth then and love being smooth now.

This post was edited
cream

i dont like shaving because it hurts the skin, which makes me uncomfortable, especially in cold weather.
yet i have to shave my face for the office. since i am semi-retired, it does not happen every day.
the rest of my body, luckily does not have much hair. as to penis. scrotum and armpits, i do not shave them but use hair removing cream. it takes five minutes to cover the area with cream and twenty minutes to take a warm shower.
the result is very nice and lasts for about a month.

This post was edited
RE: cream

I tried some for "sensitive areas" but it still burned. What kind do you use
Paul

This post was edited
Smooth, no hair, no prickes just skin like silk

Thats how I like it. Its about seveneight ago I shaved all of my hear off for the first time. First look at my self I was a bit embarresed but I loved the feel of it.Being nude was a feeling of such bareness I think in the first days after did it I wasn't able to stay "calm" on nudist beach :-) and I felt even naked when I wore shorts.Butthe hair grew back soo quickly and it felt so prickly. So I need longer lasting solution. I remember my first waxing. I did it my self - it took my two days! It was a torture. I halved all the waxing strips so that it didn't hurt so much lol. Since then I wax. Nothing better than that, smooth like silk since seven years.

This post was edited
RE: Smooth, no hair, no prickes just skin like silk

hi all i started by shaving my public hair then i thought the rest of me look odd so i shaved my cheast pits and outher places found out it feels great and really not a lot of up keep ran across this group and thought i fit in thanks and chat soon stay smooth

This post was edited

waxing is the best. no stubble, ever, and the hair grows back in sparser and sparser. started with public hair, now get full brazilian, legs, chest and arms. ove how it feels

This post was edited

Well, I'm getting there. I have Alopecia Areata, so I'm losing my hair all over. It started as bald patches that came and went on my torso. I dealt with this by shaving my chest/belly or buzzing close with the clippers. Unbeknownst to me, it was spreading and I had lost more than 50% there. At the beginning of 11/2011 it spread to my head. Within two weeks I had lost over 50% of my scalp hair, beard, and eyebrows. It's still progressing and I'm guessing it's more than 70% overall.
Ten days ago I started shaving my head because the bald patches were becoming too big to ignore (even with white hair). I kept the eyebrows and goatee for a few days until they, too, were too mangey.
Since I like the bald look, I'm using a variety of methods to keep my body smooth. I have a home laser (TRIA) which I like to use on my back hair (the least affected by the Alopecia, dammit!) and on a couple of problem areas. The eyebrows I just shave, in case they decide to return. The rest of the areas I use a combination of epilator and No!No! Hair, which uses heat to remove the hair with results similar to the epilator.
I may get to the point of Alopecia Universalis, which would mean no hair from head to toe (although fortunately I have detected no loss of eyelashes so far). The Alopecia shows no signs of slowing its rapid advance across the topography. Currently I'm shaving or otherwise eradicating hair every day on my head and every second or third day below the neck.
I recommend the TRIA and No!No! Hair devices, even though they are pricey ($US 400 for TRIA and $US 270 for No!No! Hair). I also recommend the epilator, but they're brutal and take some getting used to. Fortunately for me, I have baby-fine hair.

This post was edited

Originally shaved all my hair sometime in 2005. Stayed smooth until about this past August. Did not feel comfortable with all that hair, so this past weekend, off came the hair. Almost forgot how good it felt to be smooth! Smooth from here on out!

This post was edited

Originally shaved all my hair sometime in 2005. Stayed smooth until about this past August. Did not feel comfortable with all that hair, so this past weekend, off came the hair. Almost forgot how good it felt to be smooth! Smooth from here on out!Still smooth. Never have gone more than 3 days without shaving. Being smooth is so a part of me that I continued shaving when a fellow nudist approached while I was in my outdoor shower at our club. Just kept shaving and talking to him. Being smooth is so a part of me being me, I cannot ever envision not being smooth.

This post was edited

Smooth since many years and will not change, no, it is a trend over here in Europe. Saw 90 percent smooth in cap d'age the nude capital of Europe.

This post was edited