RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I'm nude as often as I can be. When I coined the name, I lived in Colorado, thus co. My name is john. Thus nudecojohn. Even tj=hough I now live in California, I think I won't change it.

MP & BB
John
))0((

This post was edited
RE: User Name Meaning

Well, I guess mine is as dull as it gets...
Martin, because that is who I am
Spain, because that is where I live!
(I know that it can read as Martin's pain. I have been asked what my pain is by a member on here! Hence I have now capitalised the M and the S)

This post was edited

I work for Home Depot, thus the Depot and my name is Michael and I go by Mike, Hince the username DepotMIke

This post was edited
my nickname

Enrico is my Name, 1120 my birth date ( I was born on 20 november 1986).... I have no fantasy with nicknames :D

This post was edited
RE: my nickname

Thanks for all the responses guys,

Now it's time for the next batch!

This post was edited
RE: what does

i'm a little bit of a crazy canuck eh

This post was edited

Anyone that lives in the Portland, Oregon would know that Roosterock is from Roosterock State Park, a nude beach and always will be.

This post was edited
RE: What does your name mean?

Thanks for all your replies guys,

I guess it's high time I bumpt it again.

This post was edited
RE: What does your name mean?

I'm not sure why I chose the name I did. It may be subconscious. My wife is a big fan of Grard Depardieu. That would explain the Gerry part. I'm not sure why I chose 4.

This post was edited

Blixem is a wordplay on a word in my language. Depending on the context used it can mean various things.
It can simply be a lightning strike
...or it if you bump your toe you can say it
... if you're angry at someone you can say it in a way that you will do them harm
--- if someone has done an outstanding job you may describe the person by using it
...if a friend played a prank on you you may use it to describe your feelings

This post was edited