We do all housework nude including kitchen.

My wife and I cook, clean, and all other household chores nude.

This topic was edited
RE:We do all housework nude including kitchen.

If you ever come to New Mexico, you could clean our house

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. If that's not possible, we'll still clean it naked while it's sitting in front of the house. Just makes it a PITA to keep slipping on shorts to go back and forth to the house for cleaning supplies. :DDD

In the UK the shorts would not be needed.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. If that's not possible, we'll still clean it naked while it's sitting in front of the house. Just makes it a PITA to keep slipping on shorts to go back and forth to the house for cleaning supplies. :DDDIn the UK the shorts would not be needed.

There was a man in south florida that was doing outdoor housework in the nude and in the county that he is in there is no law against it. His house is right off of the road with kids riding by on buses, bikes, etc... Neighbors called and complained but the police said there was nothing that they could do. They even had it on the news. As long as you are not being lewd and lascivious than it should be.

Since the foliage on both sides of my property have filled in somewhat i am able to do more nude out front since my neighbors can't really see me. I was helping one neighbor who has small kids with his air conditioner which is on the side of the house facing mine and i couldn't really see anything at my house although people can see down the driveway which is 300' from the road to the house itself if they really tried. On the other side the hedge has finally filled in enough where I can do stuff outside of my garage nude without them seeing.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. If that's not possible, we'll still clean it naked while it's sitting in front of the house. Just makes it a PITA to keep slipping on shorts to go back and forth to the house for cleaning supplies. :DDDIn the UK the shorts would not be needed.

On rare occasion, I can do this but I'm always looking at those gaps in coverage from motorhome to house where a neighbor might see. I've done it at night a few times. All I need to do is turn off the lights in the motorhome and turn off the light on the front porch. Just wish I didn't have to do that. ;D

This post was edited

As it would seem strange to us to get dressed to do general housework and kitchen tasks we do it all nude, we live naked all the time here so we stay as we are.

This post was edited

As it would seem strange to us to get dressed to do general housework and kitchen tasks we do it all nude, we live naked all the time here so we stay as we are.

Ditto... for us as well!

This post was edited

Since housework is all inside, I do it naked. However, when I go out to sweep that patio or to water plants I do slip on something as people walk by with their dogs. I am usually in skimpy shorts or a lungi and no one has seemed to notice.

This post was edited