RE:Dressing after a long time nude

I always dread putting on clothes when winter arrives. Wish I could live nude for the rest of my life!

This post was edited

A while back, we were naked for almost two days when my wife caught a bug and we were pretty much stuck at home. She still felt well enough to take it easy on the couch without anything on but a blanket. It was still summer time so it was warm inside the house. We ended up being naked for over 6 days straight. It felt great but being stuck at home for that amount of time was kind of strange. I think that's our record for being naked at home continuously, over 146 hrs! We finally bit the bullet and slipped a little something on and drove thru a fast food drive thru. I held true to my usual mood of dress and went naked except to walk out to the car! :DDD

This post was edited

I've been naked at a resort for 3 days. Very hard to put clothes back on when leaving & can't wait to get inside room at condo to get naked again ASAP.

Yes I do experience the same "difficulty" getting my clothes back on after several days of going naked and free at the clothing-optional resorts. The last time this happened was at Bali just in Sep 2019 lol. Yearning for my next naked holiday real soon.

This post was edited

yes it is when left our resort after 4 days of naked, pickup needed gas, left the resort naked really did not want to clothes on to put gas in ! but did

I avoid that problem by always refueling just before arriving at the resort.

This post was edited

I feel like that after my spa time.
After a 5 hour detox and a massage session, the last thing I want to do is put my clothes on for the hour drive home.
Last Sunday after finishing up at the spa, I opted for just my extra long t-shirt, which hangs a few inches below my butt, then headed to check out, leaving the rest of my clothes in my bag.
No one in the lobby seemed the wiser as I paid my bill. I was hoping the wind wasn't blowing too much on the way to my car. It takes commando to a new level and felt a bit daring.
At least my ride home was bottom free and a lot more comfortable.

This post was edited

I feel like that after my spa time.After a 5 hour detox and a massage session, the last thing I want to do is put my clothes on for the hour drive home.Last Sunday after finishing up at the spa, I opted for just my extra long t-shirt, which hangs a few inches below my butt, then headed to check out, leaving the rest of my clothes in my bag.No one in the lobby seemed the wiser as I paid my bill. I was hoping the wind wasn't blowing too much on the way to my car. It takes commando to a new level and felt a bit daring.At least my ride home was bottom free and a lot more comfortable.

Unlike many here, I find shirts more burdensome and confining that shorts, so it wouldn't help me to do that.

This post was edited

We have done a house boat trip. On Lake Powell for a week. The only time we had to put clothes on was to refuel the house boat.Even then I put on the smaller swimming suit I had. A see-through one. Got a lot of luxe but I didnt care. Being able asleep on top of the houseboat just not a bed with no clothes on no sheets no blankets. Hated hated coming off the lake

This post was edited

Last Sunday after finishing up at the spa, I opted for just my extra long t-shirt, which hangs a few inches below my butt, then headed to check out, leaving the rest of my clothes in my bag.No one in the lobby seemed the wiser as I paid my bill. .

I've often gotten some remarks lodged at me at check out, from various office staff; "boy, you wait til the last minute to get dressed before you leave!", "you're not going home like that, are you!?" Most times I just tell them, "yup, I either wait til the last minute to put something on... or not!" or "yeah, I'm going home like this!"

A couple years ago, we checked out and I forgot to give the office staff some paperwork so I walked out to the motorhome to retrieve it. I was still naked and I didn't realize she'd followed me out to the motorhome parked near the office. I gave her the paperwork and she asked, "do you drive your motorhome naked!?" I replied, "yes, almost always." Her response, "that's so cool! Enjoy your naked drive!" Some office staff at nudist resorts can be down right fun! ;DDD

Another front desk worker at a nude resort stated to me, "please put clothes on before you leave. We don't want you giving our resort a bad name." I told her, "why would me driving naked have anything to do with this resort? My driving naked has nothing to do with you or with the nudist movement. It's something I/we do for us and has nothing to do with this or any resort we visit and drive home naked from." She seemed to get it afterwards.

This post was edited

We have done a house boat trip. On Lake Powell for a week. The only time we had to put clothes on was to refuel the house boat.Even then I put on the smaller swimming suit I had. A see-through one. Got a lot of luxe but I didnt care. Being able asleep on top of the houseboat just not a bed with no clothes on no sheets no blankets. Hated hated coming off the lake

A week of wearing nothing almost all the time and only a tiny swimsuit at all sounds great. Although since I stopped wearing underwear I have found swim briefs so confining that I would rather put on loose shorts unless I will be swimming. How much clothing did you bring on the boat?

This post was edited

yes it is when left our resort after 4 days of naked, pickup needed gas, left the resort naked really did not want to clothes on to put gas in ! but didI avoid that problem by always refueling just before arriving at the resort.

I did that but pre-empted things a bit.

This post was edited