RE:Dressing after a long time nude

Yes, feels constraining when the clothes have to go back on even if I have been nude for only a short time. Hate the first few minutes til I get use to the clothes. On holidays in a remote little cabin this week and been nude at all times indoors and out, excepts to go run errands into town a couple of times and to go on a hike. Well almost, after about 25 minutes of hiking, we found a small deserted beach, so off came the shoes and shorts (that is all I was wearing). Since we hadn't encountered any one on the trail on the way in, just started to hike back nude - with some eyerolling from my wife!! Hiking nude is the best feeling ever.

How does your wife feel in general about you being nude?

This post was edited

When we first moved in together many many moons ago, she was not too thrilled about my constant nudity. So I cut down my naked time and just lengthened it slowly mornings after showering. I told her that being nude was a question of comfort for me and now doesn't care and doesn't even notice. The other day, she told me "so and so is coming over, put some pants on", I told her to have a second look as I was dressed!!!

This post was edited

It's even worse when it's 8 days. During our 2017 trip to Club Orient, the only time I had anything on was when we walked down the beach, and then it was just a short wrap.

This post was edited

At the end of my fortnight naked 24/7 at Euronat this year I was tempted to dress on the last morning because of the inclement weather but stuck it out until I achieved my target of a couple of hours over the 14 days but when it came time to dress for the drive to the Gironde ferry the weather cleared and I was then extremely reluctant to don the clothing waiting for me on the car seat.

This post was edited

I am going nude camping for the weekend. I do not know how I will want to put clothes back on. I can not wait to get going !

This post was edited

I am going nude camping for the weekend. I do not know how I will want to put clothes back on. I can not wait to get going !

Are you planning on bringing any clothes beside what you will be wearing to get there?

This post was edited

Not constrained or uncomfortable, just sad...

This post was edited

Yes, very hard to get dressed again after being natural and comfortable.

This post was edited

I've been naked at a resort for 3 days. Very hard to put clothes back on when leaving & can't wait to get inside room at condo to get naked again ASAP.

This post was edited

yes it is when left our resort after 4 days of naked, pickup needed gas, left the resort naked really did not want to clothes on to put gas in ! but did

This post was edited