RE:Dressing after a long time nude

The best part of wearing clothes is the feeling when taking them off.

This post was edited

The best part of wearing clothes is the feeling when taking them off.

And the worst part of being nude is puttting clothes on when you have to!

This post was edited

Yes indeed, I hate getting dressed after being nude even for only a couple hours.

This post was edited

Thanks,
Were you shirtless for front yard work also?

This post was edited

Yes, always!

This post was edited

My longest time nude were 13 and 14 days respectively and the second time it was easier to dress as the weather was turning cold.

This post was edited

Yes, always!

Glad to hear that. I am always surprised when a man on a nudist board mentions wearing a shirt for yard work, driving, answering the door, etc.
Also would assume that you would be nude more in weeks when your in laws don't come to visit.

This post was edited

After several days nude full time, then ready to leave the naked resort, I feel like "Do I have to put something on now? it's so rediculas that people out there would get so upset if I didn't. It just seems so natural and free, like there shouldn't be a thing wrong with staying naked all the time.

I hardly ever put socks on from spring through fall any more. Just wearing shoe type sandals without socks keep my feet dry and cool enough to prevent athletes foot bacteria from starting. I wear shorts as much as possible, and no shirt most of the time at home. When I have to wear long pants I feel the extra binding and restriction and do not like it.

This post was edited

I was at a resort last week. When I was leaving I stopped at the office to tell them that I was going. It was closed but a lady asked me if there was something she could help me with. I told her what I was doing and she said don't forget your clothes. Which I remarked yeah I know, damnit. I pulled on my shorts and drove out. It wasn't until I put my shirt on later that I felt confined.

This post was edited

Yes, feels constraining when the clothes have to go back on even if I have been nude for only a short time. Hate the first few minutes til I get use to the clothes. On holidays in a remote little cabin this week and been nude at all times indoors and out, excepts to go run errands into town a couple of times and to go on a hike. Well almost, after about 25 minutes of hiking, we found a small deserted beach, so off came the shoes and shorts (that is all I was wearing). Since we hadn't encountered any one on the trail on the way in, just started to hike back nude - with some eyerolling from my wife!! Hiking nude is the best feeling ever.

This post was edited