Young?

You might need to define "Young"

This post was edited
RE: Are most true nudist young?

not sure im in my 40's and it has never bothered me to be naked. I just noticed im only about 20 minutes from you in farm land indiana. Maybe some of the older are a little more decrete about things than the younger ones. not really sure

This post was edited

Been a while since this topic was "live" -- looks like time to "rejuvenate" it!
As to the question at hand: "Young in spirit, if not in years!" -- said the 62-year-old Badger.
Badger

This post was edited

NIM, The option for the younger nudist who doesn't have the funds, is to contact a nonlanded club in their area. The annual dues and event fees are lower than the landed club/park/resort.
Just so, but of the two options, which is more likely to be known to said young'uns? Do you have any stats on how many 20-somethings are members of nonlanded clubs?I know know the stats of Travelites. The 20-somethings are not joiners. There are no beaches in South Carolina. Travelites' median age is @ 48 I believe.

This post was edited

not sure im in my 40's and it has never bothered me to be naked. I just noticed im only about 20 minutes from you in farm land indiana. Maybe some of the older are a little more decrete about things than the younger ones. not really sure

I'm 41, and where I live most nudists here tend to be baby-boomers and there is only a small handful of people my age and younger involved in the lifestyle. Australian nudists are very secretive about their lifestyle, unlike back in the 70's - 80's.

This post was edited

Typically ... the 20 somethings don't want to join any organized nudist group ... they prefer doing things on their own and not in some established club or resort. Clubs and resorts can be expensive for this group so they tend to find places like ... someone's home, apartment, public areas like hot springs, the beach, the woods, lakes and rivers. It's tough enough to get the 30 somethings involved in organized nudism. True Nudists is a term used by some and disliked by more! LOL I can't tell ya how many people come unglued when you use the term ... True Nudist. They want an explanation on "what" a true nudist is, when in actuality ... those using the term are only trying to weed out those that aren't here for the right reasons. I truly feel that if you weren't born into this lifestyle early on in your life, it'll take you a while before you become comfortable and accepting of it. It takes a mature mind and soul to understand the true meaning of nudism/naturism and not ALL 20 somethings have that ability to think like that ... some do and it's our hope (the veteran nudists) that those particular mature 20 somethings instill some of those thoughts and philosophies onto their friends.

This post was edited

Oh but there are overweight, cellulite, paunchy, spider veined, color treated hairfolks here, you just have to look for them. I, my self, just happen to be one of the afore mentioned ladies. I will be celebrating my 58th trip around the sun later this year (2012) mind you. We do not get to the nudist/naturist campgrounds/resorts as much as we would like to (employment hinders us), when we have the chance to g, we do....other than that, we enjoy living out in rural north carolina, and go ala nautral as ofgten as the weather permits....I love skinny dipping in the pool! Enjoy your "natural" day y'all! Linda-n-Darrell AKA Woodnymphs

This post was edited

I agree with what was said by one of my fellow nudists.It is not about how old you are,or what kind of shape you are in.It is about the freedom and the pure enjoyment of being able to indulge and enjoy the world of nude recreation.Whether it be at a nude beach,or a nudist resort,or even in the privacy of your own home.Nudity is awesome! My wife and I are in our fifties.You are as young as you feel.Stay naked myfriends.

This post was edited

IMHO, it's a matter of WHERE you're looking and not WHO you're looking at. Most "young" nudists, and young people in general, seem to think nothing of posting all kinds of information and the pictures to back it up on the Internet.

This post was edited
RE: Are Most True Nudists Young?

What is wrong with being old and out of shape? Why do we keep classifying nudists based on their body types? Why can't we all be on the same level? This whole obsession with nudists being old and overweight is seriously growing tiresome. You can find flaws everywhere in every single person but why dwell? I agree with an above poster that said Age is relative. You ARE only as young as you feel. To someone who is 70 years old, 40 may seem young to them. Someone who is 40 probably views someone under 30 as being young. To me, young is under 18...but are all nudists under 18? No. Age is relative.I agree with the above statement :-)

This post was edited