RE:Edging over the Age of 60, and PSA Results

Only once.... lol now my 5 times seem excessive haha!!

This post was edited

All guys edge and masturbate. I edge quite often. Great sensation and leads to a good ejaculation even at 63.

This post was edited

Couples like to edge too, it doesn't have to be a solo event. We find that after 60 orgasms are less frequent anyways so what could start as mutual masturbation often happily becomes mutual edging. Also edging shouldn't affect your PSA at all.
Any other couples interested?

This post was edited

My PSA has always been low and I can and still do, get an erection and cum, although not as much volume as my younger days and my recycle time is not 20 minutes anymore :) I guess I have edged a few times, without knowing what edging is.... I masturbate, alone most of the time, so I can get back to sleep and sometimes my wife gets me off. I recently has the Great Pleasure of having a six-handed massage, with a Happy Ending :) I am very much looking forward to another six handed or even a 4 handed massage, when my wife cannot join us.

This post was edited

p.s. I have almost cum then stopped so I could come later having sex in the pool with my wife and again in bed, she is fast asleep and i am wide awake.. and want to have her later..

This post was edited

63 here and over the last few months with my new health issues and now taking meds 2 for blood pressure I have learned to enjoy edging

This post was edited