"All Women Nude Day" We need to stand together and create a day where women all around the world goes nude for at lease 8 hours minmum and 12 hours max for that given day

This topic was edited
RE:"All Women Nude Day" We need to stand together and create a day where women all around the world goes nude for at lease 8 hours minmum and 12 hours max for that given day

I think you have a great idea and I'll be the first to support it ! Wake up America and join the rest of the world that supports nudists ! just say-n

This post was edited
RE:"All Women Nude Day" We need to stand together and create a day where women all around the world goes nude for at lease 8 hours minmum and 12 hours max for that given day

Would fully support this idea, similar to a world naked day. Would even show my support by being nude as well.

This post was edited

As much as I support this, they should just make public nudity legal and show that nudity isnt sexual its just a way to live

This post was edited

I agree.

This post was edited

I agree.

This post was edited