RE: Favorite Recipes

1 Roma Tomato
4 medium sized serrano peppers
2 small granny smith apples
1 lime (Juiced)
1 Navel Orange (Peeled and de-seeded)

Cilantro Optional

De-seed Orange(s), Peppers, and Apples.

Chop down to small size all ingredients.

Blend.

Enjoy!

Makes about one quart of salsa.

This post was edited
RE: Bored with your own cooking?

More activity in this thread than in the group https://www.truenudists.com/group/979/!

This post was edited

More activity in this thread than in the group https://www.truenudists.com/group/979/!

That's no lie! I think I'm the only one to post there in months.
Gator1

This post was edited

Do you think it could be an age thing? Kids nowadays cant get out of the gym to cook and enjoy decent food! So it's left to us fogeys (not old) to crash a pan or two.

This post was edited

oops, forgot to add that tonights starter corn on the cob (in season here)is followed by a crusty meat & potato pie with 'mushy' peas and lashings of mushroomgravy - cheese and biscuits to follow.
Jealous or calling?

This post was edited
Now it is Autumn/Fall...

just bumping this to the top of the Forums, for those who are going to be more "home-based" nudists in the cold months & we can stock up our freezers.

This post was edited
RE: Now it is Autumn/Fall...

We really enjoy soups when it gets colder, we've had cheese soup, potato soup, and Cajun chicken and sausage gumbo. I think I posted gumbo recipe earlier in the thread, but will get the recipes for the other two.
gator1

This post was edited

Do you think it could be an age thing? Kids nowadays cant get out of the gym to cook and enjoy decent food! So it's left to us fogeys (not old) to crash a pan or two.
I am lucky that my son also loves to cook, the salsa recipie I posted we created together. It is hard to post some of our recipies, because we normally create depending on the mood we are in.

This post was edited
Sauerkraut Pork Roast

Sauerkraut Pork Roast

1 Pork roast, half a Boston Butt
4 Medium potatoes, cubed
1 jar sauerkraut (or 2 cans)
I large onion, sliced
half a bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing
Season roast to taste with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place roast in covered baking pan and place cubed potatoes around it. Place onion rings on roast and potatoes, then put sauerkraut with juice over potatoes. Sprinkle dressing liberally over all and bake covered at 300 for about two hours till tender.

This post was edited
RE: Sauerkraut Pork Roast

Sauerkraut Pork Roast 1 Pork roast, half a Boston Butt 4 Medium potatoes, cubed 1 jar sauerkraut (or 2 cans) I large onion, sliced half a bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing Season roast to taste with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place roast in covered baking pan and place cubed potatoes around it. Place onion rings on roast and potatoes, then put sauerkraut with juice over potatoes. Sprinkle dressing liberally over all and bake covered at 300 for about two hours till tender.

That sounds wonderful, Thomas!Willtry it this week.

Jen

This post was edited