RE: Ribeyes on the grill -- oh, yeah!

LOL Gator, don't feel too bad. I think that is a mistake that most of us have made at one time or another !!!!! Isn't that a requirement for being a True Nudist???? Got to burn the "white" spots at least once???? LOL

Steve

This post was edited

I thought this thread was supposed to be about COOKING!

Oh, ........ you ARE!

Ooops!!! ....lol

This post was edited

LOL Gator, don't feel too bad. I think that is a mistake that most of us have made at one time or another !!!!! Isn't that a requirement for being a True Nudist???? Got to burn the "white" spots at least once???? LOLSteve
Hmmmmm. There ARE spots one doesn't want to burn -- ever!!!!!

And I have done so, on another occasion. Phil...I think you could call it "cooking", in a manner of speaking!

This post was edited
redneck stew

Next time you go into town, bring a can of red spray paint with you. Any road kill you see, put a red stripe on it. On your way home, pick up anything that doesn't have a red stripe on on becaue it will be fresh. Skin the fresh road kill and simmer till tender. Debone the meat and then throw in a mess of vegatables from the garden. Add salt, pepper, and lots of tabasco and simmer till vegatebles are done. MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM Good

This post was edited
RE: redneck stew

Next time you go into town, bring a can of red spray paint with you. Any road kill you see, put a red stripe on it. On your way home, pick up anything that doesn't have a red stripe on on becaue it will be fresh. Skin the fresh road kill and simmer till tender. Debone the meat and then throw in a mess of vegatables from the garden. Add salt, pepper, and lots of tabasco and simmer till vegatebles are done. MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM Good

LOLOLOL! Thanks Tx! I've been lookin' all over google for a good road kill recipe.

Was about to apologize for not mentioning your bbq recipe when I listed all the ones that got my mouth watering at 1:00am, Yours was the one that started it all. But, jeez, after this one, I'm not so sure anymore.

Jen

This post was edited

Did you get this recipe from the "Roadkill Cafe"?

This post was edited

Oh thanks a lot Thomas, I'm REALLY hungry now !!!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Share your recipes!

Here's a great salad for a hot summer day:

Three bean salad
1package frozen green beans (defrosted)
1 can kidney beans
1 can garbanzo beans (chick peas)
1 can black olives
1 small red onion (sliced thin)
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup red wine
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp basil
1 clove garlic (pressed or chopped very fine)

Mixall the liquid ingredients, sugar, garlic and basil.Stir in all the remaining ingredients. Make it several hours before serving, tastes best when it's had a chance tomarinate in it's own juice. Great for picnics and bbqs.

This post was edited
RE: Share your recipes!

I've had that 3-bean salad before...it's really good, and refreshing on a summer day!

This post was edited
Beach cooking

Baked speckled trout.

Go out to your favorite fishing spot and catch an 18-21 inch spec. Clean and de fin the spec. sprinkle with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder. lay on foil and put dabs of butter on top of it and then wrap. bake at 300 for 20-30 minutes till fish is flaky. Serves two.

This will also work over a camp fire on the beach if no oven is available, just don't remember amount of time, have to judge according to your fire.

This post was edited