What anime would you like to see in a live action movie?

Hello everyone, there are some anime based movies, like the attack of the titans, ghost in the shell and recently full metal alchemist, do you like some of those movies?

In my opinion I will choose Naruto Shippuden or Saint Seiya to make a film, would be interesting to watch.

What anime would you like to see in a movie?

This topic was edited
RE:What anime would you like to see in a live action movie?

I generally avoid live action adaptations of video games and anime because of the low-quality of video-game-to-film adaptations. I don't think I've ever greatly enjoyed one. Generally live adaptions are okay at best and horrific at worst. Silent Hill was okay... Resident Evil was decent... Netflix's Death Note, Ghost in The Shell, Dragon Ball Evolution, Street Fighter (1994) have all left me greatly dissatisfied, so I avoid those types of films based on their track record. (Aside from this scene of course.)

Anime and Manga are generally far too long to make truly faithful adaptions, as well. Cramming hundreds of volumes or dozens of episodes into two hours oftentimes leaves a lot of content out.

With all of that being said, I did giggle when I saw this

This post was edited

black lagoon, but it all depends on the director half the shit they put out is horrible like that dragonball z (evolution) live action was horrible and honestly probably wouldnt watch any if joss whedon wasnt involved

This post was edited

I've still got to watch Black Lagoon. I always say that the best live action Dragon Ball movie so far is Man of Steel because some of the fight scenes come straight out of DBZ. I second the notion that Whedon should do for Anime what he did for Comic Book Movies.

This post was edited