Suggestions for clothing optional mountain camping

We are currently motorhome camping at our club. My wife's tent camping days are over! She enjoys being naked, prefers our motorhome but likes to camp on pavement, gravel ... anything but dirt. She'll deal with the dirt if she's up in the mountains and not near the desert!

We know of Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado ... been there. We know of Mountaindale in Oregon, day visit there. Can you RV campers give me some other options for nude RV camping, in the mountains amongst the pine trees, in your area.

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Suggestions for clothing optional mountain camping

One of my favorite parks is Willamettans near Eugene, OR...some great people there, nice year round pool and hot tub...great Karaoke in club house with bar in clubhouse and restaurant. You are up in the trees but cell coverage is minimal or non-existent.
Another place we enjoyed was Squaw Mtn Ranch east of Portland. We were there for 10 days that included the August music fest and it was great. Great people, dancing and socializing in the buff to some pretty good bands. there was a photographer there the year we went and he was traveling the world taking nude mud shots (you can see a couple of pics in my media) for a book...for the life of me, I cannot come up with his name so I could find the book when it is published.
Hidden Springs (west of Portland) is another, up in the trees park... but it is a steep gravel climb up the mountain and an extremely sharp turn to get into the park. I chrunched my basement cabinet doors on the root ball of the tree at that extreme corner, but the people are nice and you are up on the crest of the mountain in the trees and there is some nice hiking there.
If you are in Alberta, Canada, Helios is another AANR park and we had a great time there when we stopped in for a day, this past summer. Saw a lot of our winter friends from Shangri-La ranch

This post was edited

Wow ... lots of choices! Thanks for those. I know that we will get up to the PNW in our motorhome some day and we'll keep these places in mind. On that trip, I hope to go into Canada and visit a few places as well.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

This post was edited

Here are a couple pics of our time at Squaw mountain

This post was edited

I'm thinking this is right up Di's alley!

Thanks!

This post was edited