True Nudist hiking

I have been hiking in AZ and WA most of the time as a nudist and cannot find a better way of enjoyment, nothing like the fresh air and warm sun to make one's day,,,,,,
Wish more folks could understand this enjoyment,,,,,

This topic was edited
RE:True Nudist hiking

Amen - you know, I bet a lot of people who enjoy hiking have thought about hiking naked. Too bad they just don't give it a try; they would be hooked.

This post was edited

Very true, I now am back in Az, Mesa area, greatly enjoying the weather and the new great places to explore again,,,,many miles in Yuma area for sure,,,,
So far the Apache Trails area has proven to be outstanding,,,,have been looking for other nudists to go hiking with on CL and have found no real nudists,,,amazing for sure a great nudist area,,,,,,
Maybe they have not heard of how wonderful being naked outdoors is,,,,smile

This post was edited

A very close nudist friend and I did quite a bit of hiking in AZ earlier this year. We were all staying at Mira Vista Resort in Marana/Tucson. While the others moved slowly about the condo, he and I ventured out early and looked for trails to hike. Unfortunately, we encountered many others that had the same idea ..."get an early start," so hiking naked wasn't an option for us all 4 days we went hiking.

It is our intent to revisit MVR and meet up with a young woman that is a member here and take a trail up to Tanque Verde Falls, on a trail that is known to be C/O and we'll for sure take the option of not wearing clothing! ;-)

This post was edited

A TN friend took me on my first nude hike in a local forest. Later he took me to hike in the dunes along Lake Michigan. Although he has moved away, I still enjoy a nude hike getting back to nature naturally. With the unseasonably hot fall weather I was naked yesterday hiking in the dunes enjoying the sun on my ass and missing my TN friend.

This post was edited

I agree wholeheartedly that being naked adds to the general enjoyment of a good hike. Most of my freehiking is solo but I just returned from CA where I hiked a couple of times with a group in the Mecca Hills and that is especially fun. There seems to be more opportunities in the Weatern states in those wide open spaces.

This post was edited

A very close nudist friend and I did quite a bit of hiking in AZ earlier this year. We were all staying at Mira Vista Resort in Marana/Tucson. While the others moved slowly about the condo, he and I ventured out early and looked for trails to hike. Unfortunately, we encountered many others that had the same idea ..."get an early start," so hiking naked wasn't an option for us all 4 days we went hiking.It is our intent to revisit MVR and meet up with a young woman that is a member here and take a trail up to Tanque Verde Falls, on a trail that is known to be C/O and we'll for sure take the option of not wearing clothing! ;-)

Be sure to let me know when you get back to Tucson. I'd love to join you guys on your hike and show you around with Kura.

This post was edited

This Friday I plan on hiking up near Tanque Verde Falls in Tucson however I'll probably drive up the road a ways now that I have a 4X4 and then try hiking nude to Chiva Falls. The whole area is federal land so hiking nude is acceptable as long as I'm not offending anyone. Hope I can make it and I'll update when I get a chance.

This post was edited

A very close nudist friend and I did quite a bit of hiking in AZ earlier this year. We were all staying at Mira Vista Resort in Marana/Tucson. While the others moved slowly about the condo, he and I ventured out early and looked for trails to hike. Unfortunately, we encountered many others that had the same idea ..."get an early start," so hiking naked wasn't an option for us all 4 days we went hiking.It is our intent to revisit MVR and meet up with a young woman that is a member here and take a trail up to Tanque Verde Falls, on a trail that is known to be C/O and we'll for sure take the option of not wearing clothing! ;-)Be sure to let me know when you get back to Tucson. I'd love to join you guys on your hike and show you around with Kura.

Absolutely will do this! Hoping when we do get back there, that our friends will join us. They are both naked hiking lovers! Gets my wife out on the trail as well! hahaha

This post was edited

This Friday I plan on hiking up near Tanque Verde Falls in Tucson however I'll probably drive up the road a ways now that I have a 4X4 and then try hiking nude to Chiva Falls. The whole area is federal land so hiking nude is acceptable as long as I'm not offending anyone. Hope I can make it and I'll update when I get a chance.

Looking forward to this report! Me and my buddy wanted to drive over to Tanque Verde Falls trail but figured we'd be gone most of the day and didn't want to abandon our group of friends. After we talked about it ... "next time, we don't care!" hahaha

This post was edited

I'd be interested in joining the hike too. Especially Verde Falls, but just getting out and hiking is great!

This post was edited