RE:Numerical Progression

89 North, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chroma Technology. Originally founded as a manufacturer of illumination systems for fluorescence microscopy, 89 North now also distributes a broad range of instruments for microscopy manufactured by Cairn Research (U.K.). Complementing these product offerings, we provide comprehensive contract engineering and manufacturing solutions for the OEM community.

This post was edited

91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, is a first aid antiseptic.

This post was edited

(92)

https://www.insideedition.com/headlines/25143-cop-stops-her-cruiser-to-dance-with-92-year-old-woman-people-do-things-like

This post was edited

(94)
The 94 club, Yeovil, United Kingdom, is a committee run social club and not affiliated to any political party.

This post was edited

Interstate 95 - the main interstate route on the East Coast.

This post was edited

HOT97 is the worlds biggest and most well known Hip Hop radio station. Recently it branched off and formed HOT97tv to bring you the best Hip Hop video ...

This post was edited

(98)

The Oldsmobile 98 (sometimes spelled Ninety-Eight after 1958) is the full-size flagship model of Oldsmobile that was produced from 1940 until 1996. The name reflecting a "Series 90" fitted with an 8-cylinder engine first appeared in 1941 and was used again after American consumer automobile production resumed post-World War II. It was, as it would remain, the division's top-of-the-line model, with lesser Oldsmobiles having lower numbers such as the A-body 66 and 68, and the B-body 76 and 78. The Series 60 was retired in 1949, the same year the Oldsmobile 78 was replaced by the 88. The Oldsmobile 76 was retired after 1950. This left the two remaining number-names to carry on into the 1990s as the bread and butter of the full-size Oldsmobile lineup until the Oldsmobile Regency replaced the 98 in 1997.

Occasionally additional nomenclature was used with the name, such as L/S and Holiday, and the 98 Regency badge would become increasingly common in the later years of the model. The 98 shared its General Motors C-body platform with Buick and Cadillac.

As it was the top-line Oldsmobile, the series had the most technologically advanced items available, such as the Hydramatic automatic transmission, the Autronic Eye, an automatic headlight dimmer, and Twilight Sentinel (a feature that automatically turned the headlights on and off via a timer, as controlled by the driver), and the highest-grade interior and exterior trim.

This post was edited

Toto - 99 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw-XlTMB5I
Lyrics
I've been waiting so long
Oh, 99
Where did we go wrong
I've been waiting so long
Oh, 99
Where did we go wrong
Oh, 99
I love you
I keep breaking your heart
Oh, 99
How can we be apart
Oh, 99
I love you
I never thought it would happen
I feel quite the same
I don't want to hurt you anymore
I never knew it would work out
No one to blame
You know I love you 99
You keep holding my hand
Oh, 99
They don't know who I am
I can't take it no more
Oh, 99
Oh we were so sure
Oh, 99
I love you
Songwriters: David Paich
99 lyrics Spirit Music Group
Artist: Toto
Album: Hydra
Released: 1979
Genre: Rock

This post was edited

The 100 Club is a music venue located at 100 Oxford Street, London, England. The club attained legendary status in modern British music, having played host to live music since 24 October 1942. Originally called the Feldman Swing Club, the name was changed to the 100 Club when the father of the current owner took over in 1964.

This post was edited

The 102nd floor is the Empire State Building's "Top Deck," providing the most spectacular views of NYC & beyond!

This post was edited