RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I've shared my perspective a few pages ago; but perhaps it bears repeating...

There is a difference between wanting one's SO to be admired; and accepting (respectful) admiration he/she might inspire in others.
And admiration can be caused by many different reasons; with "physicality" only being one of them.

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were at the resort. Later in the day, we dropped by the pool area, and she saw some of our friends swimming. I sat down; and she walked right up to the edge of the pool to talk to them. As she stood there, with our friends looking up at her, openly naked with her hands on her hips; it was clear she was making an "impression." She reminded me of some ancient Greek sculpture being admired by art aficionados.
Be it the confidence she was expressing, the individual parts or totality of the sight of her naked body; whatever might have caused the "respectful admiration" filled me with pride and love for my wife. It wasn't too long before she decided to climb down the ladder and join them; but that previous moment in time was almost like poetry to me.

Sure, when some people think of a similar situation, more salacious thoughts come to their mind. But to me, even though my wife was clearly "exposed" during that moment, it was really just a minor "detail" compared to the actual experience of her being confident and uninhibited. It only becomes salacious when the focus is on how "exposed" one's SO is to others. And that can be a slippery slope - unless both parties are after the same thing. No judgement.

Just a thought...

This post was edited

Mutt and Jeff thats awesome. Good for you.

This post was edited

I've shared my perspective a few pages ago; but perhaps it bears repeating...There is a difference between wanting one's SO to be admired; and accepting (respectful) admiration he/she might inspire in others.And admiration can be caused by many different reasons; with "physicality" only being one of them.A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were at the resort. Later in the day, we dropped by the pool area, and she saw some of our friends swimming. I sat down; and she walked right up to the edge of the pool to talk to them. As she stood there, with our friends looking up at her, openly naked with her hands on her hips; it was clear she was making an "impression." She reminded me of some ancient Greek sculpture being admired by art aficionados.Be it the confidence she was expressing, the individual parts or totality of the sight of her naked body; whatever might have caused the "respectful admiration" filled me with pride and love for my wife. It wasn't too long before she decided to climb down the ladder and join them; but that previous moment in time was almost like poetry to me.Sure, when some people think of a similar situation, more salacious thoughts come to their mind. But to me, even though my wife was clearly "exposed" during that moment, it was really just a minor "detail" compared to the actual experience of her being confident and uninhibited. It only becomes salacious when the focus is on how "exposed" one's SO is to others. And that can be a slippery slope - unless both parties are after the same thing. No judgement.Just a thought...

We are not under any illusion that we are eye candy for anyone. We're over 70, not in great shape but not obesely overweight but carry several extra pounds that we seem to be okay with. We're not toned as we were in our 20's-40's. We love each other the way we are. What we are grateful for is what nudism/ social nudism has done for my wife's confidence, starting way back in our 20's.

My wife is a very private, shy, introvert. It took a lot to get her to try social nudism. Even though she jumped into home/backyard nudism with both feet, she was still not comfortable with being naked around other naked people. When she did become more comfortable and confident, it felt great to see "her" walk around the pool deck, get in and out of the pool, walk to the restroom, walk to the cafe' and get our to go order, take a shower on the pool deck in view of others and eventually stand and talk with other nudists. She also grew in confidence to stand her ground and be firm about her feelings when some guy made a comment, he thought was okay just because we were naked. This made some guys feel that my wife was a "B". Her parting shot was always, "just because we've dropped our clothes, doesn't mean we've dropped our respect, manners and etiquette." Once a teacher, always a teacher.

My wife's confidence has done a 175 degree turn from when we met in HS and we both truly believe that nudism and social nudism is the reason for this. I like to see her show off her confidence, nude/naked or clothed.

This post was edited

Good for you guys. Confidence is attractive. Which is what you are proud of and grateful for. The cunningness cleverness and guile yall use to put you and your wives up on a higher pedestal never ceases to bore me. But I congratulate you for being blessed with a nudist wife. My wifes good qualities far outweigh anything to do with nudity which is why I wouldnt trade her for all the rice in Asia. Not to mention I love her more than life. But to you other blokes who get turned on when another man jerks off in front of your wife which makes your wife wet I say Congratulations!!

This post was edited

I of the most beautiful thing to see is a confident woman.
Believing in yourself is important ! With the world telling women that being 16 is the only way of looking.

Tell these beautiful women thank you !

Oh I remember seeing a large woman walking the board walk in California. She wore a small bikini and a guy was following her. I told my family at the restaurant table that she was beautiful ! Everyone looked at her and me and looked like I was saying. She was standing tall and believing in herself ! YEAH !

This post was edited

I of the most beautiful thing to see is a confident woman.Believing in yourself is important ! With the world telling women that being 16 is the only way of looking.Tell these beautiful women thank you !Oh I remember seeing a large woman walking the board walk in California. She wore a small bikini and a guy was following her. I told my family at the restaurant table that she was beautiful ! Everyone looked at her and me and looked like I was saying. She was standing tall and believing in herself ! YEAH !

Exactly right. Its her confidence, her demeanor, her attitude, her love of life and others. Thats beauty and priceless. The package shes wrapped in, in my view, is secondary.

This post was edited

Yeah I agree. Its unfortunate thats its kind of rare and most women have to be coerced and trained at a mandatory nude resort. Its even more beautiful when the woman is naturally unabashed. And more rare. The woman who is not afraid of being judged that is.

This post was edited