Caliente Singles Sunday 05.07.17

Hello,

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Caliente Singles. Caliente Singles is a unique group of single men and women that meet at Caliente Resort to enjoy the company of other single nudists for dinner, dancing and enjoying the resorts facilities. If you are a couple or looking for swingers this group is not for you. This is an adult group. You must be at least 18 for membership and your age must be stated on your Yahoo profile. Out of state singles who frequent Caliente are welcome to join. You do not have to be a member of Caliente Resort to join our Yahoo Group.

Our Caliente Singles Yahoo Group usually meets on the first Sunday of the month. Members of the resort receive a 10% discount on dining.. ( Caliente only accepts credit cards, debit cards, or Caliente Cash Cards...NO CASH IS ACCEPTED. You may purchase Caliente Cash Cards at the front desk.)
You may use the resort facilities and enjoy the night club with no additional grounds fees. Singles will be admitted free if they R.S.V.P to the invitation. There will be a link to reserve online.Please observe all rules while visiting the resort.
To join our Yahoo Group
send an email to:calientesingles-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
or email calientesingles@tampabay.rr.com with "SEND INVITE CALIENTE SINGLES" in the subject matter.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your interest,
Mikey,
Caliente Singles Coordinator
& President

This topic was edited
RE:Caliente Singles Sunday 09.24.17

Hosted By Linda Pink Chick Caliente's Single Social Hostess.

You only have 4 days to RSVP for this fun event, which is in 5 days.

Sunday, September 24th, Arrive between 8am-6pm for the rates below, and stay and enjoy the evening as well.

11am - Celebration Of Life For Mikey at the bridge

12 -2pm - Meet & Greet At The Grotto Bar

1pm - Pool Side Band

Day pass discounts for Singles Day will be
$20 for non member single men
$10 for non member single ladies

THESE FEES ARE FOR SINGLES ONLY.
MARRIED AND COMMITTED COUPLES WILL NOT GET THIS RATE.

If you would like to attend the celebration of life for Mikey and not attend Singles Day, you can get in JUST FOR THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE outside the clubhouse for free. I must have your name for the RSVP list.

Please RSVP to Linda "Pink Chick" at pinklady420@aol.com in order to be allowed inside the gate. You have until Saturday, September 23 @ 4:30pm to RSVP. Once I email the list to management, that's it.

BRING ALL YOUR SINGLE FRIENDS. THEY MUST ALSO BE ON THE RSVP LIST.

There will be "Reserved signs on the tables with table cloths for those who wish to sit in the Grotto Bar.

I always sit in the Grotto Bar, so I will be there around 9:30 or 10am, so come by and say hello. I will be the one adorned in pink.

This post was edited
RE:Caliente Singles Sunday 09.24.17

Hosted By Linda Pink Chick Caliente's Single Social Hostess.

You only have 4 days to RSVP for this fun event, which is in 5 days.

Sunday, September 24th, Arrive between 8am-6pm for the rates below, and stay and enjoy the evening as well.

11am - Celebration Of Life For Mikey at the bridge

12 -2pm - Meet & Greet At The Grotto Bar

1pm - Pool Side Band

Day pass discounts for Singles Day will be
$20 for non member single men
$10 for non member single ladies

THESE FEES ARE FOR SINGLES ONLY.
MARRIED AND COMMITTED COUPLES WILL NOT GET THIS RATE.

If you would like to attend the celebration of life for Mikey and not attend Singles Day, you can get in JUST FOR THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE outside the clubhouse for free. I must have your name for the RSVP list.

Please RSVP to Linda "Pink Chick" at pinklady420@aol.com in order to be allowed inside the gate. You have until Saturday, September 23 @ 4:30pm to RSVP. Once I email the list to management, that's it.

BRING ALL YOUR SINGLE FRIENDS. THEY MUST ALSO BE ON THE RSVP LIST.

There will be "Reserved signs on the tables with table cloths for those who wish to sit in the Grotto Bar.

I always sit in the Grotto Bar, so I will be there around 9:30 or 10am, so come by and say hello. I will be the one adorned in pink.

This post was edited