Single male nudes

It seems to be a stigma of single male nudist to be not wanted in British resorts and clubs, anyone experienced the same.

This topic was edited
RE:Single male nudes

It's an issue that keeps cropping up, perhaps there should be clubs for only male nudists.

There seems to be a market for it.

This post was edited

I think it is same there as here, maybe even moreso here from what I chat with a few Brits.

This post was edited

there are clubs here in the USA for only male nudists. You can look them up i know there are a few in florida.

This post was edited

There are three nude/clothing optional clubs in Southern California; Glen Eden Sun Club, Olive Dell Nude Ranch and DeAnza Springs ... all three welcome "single males," NOT married males visiting alone but unmarried single men.

All single males need to understand that regardless of your true intentions for visiting a nude/clothing optional club or resort, you'll be watched and scrutinized. It's not fair, it's not just ... it's not right but it is a fact of this subculture of society. Most men with participating female partners are extremely protective of their partner's comfort. It matters not if you think the naked women around the pool or anywhere in the venue are worthy of a look, stare, glance, gawk or lustful thoughts ... they are those things to the guy that is that woman's mate. To him, she's everything and he may have worked extremely hard to get her to adapt and accept nudism as a lifestyle and he will be protective of her comfort level. When the single guys out number the married guys with their wife or unmarried guys with girl friends or significant others attending the venue with them, the protective shields go up and the single male invades that comfort level of many women ... regardless of his true intentions.

I was there! I visited our club for a few years, alone, while my wife was still working. We'd visit together on weekends but we just blended into the crowd of hundreds of members and guests. During the week, when I visited alone, I was watched and questioned and even though I told them that my wife and I had visited for certain events, they still were unsure of me. It took many visits before some of the regulars and residents would come to my defense and tell others that I visited with my wife on weekends because she was still working and couldn't visit during the week. They got to know me and then I was deemed ... safe! I was looked at as one of the "safe/good" single males, even though I was not single. My point ... it took time. It took me reaching out the others, introducing myself and ourselves when we were visiting together. It took getting to know regulars, residents and staff. It took time but they got to know who I was and I continued to visit alone during the week, by myself, without the scrutiny.

Some clubs and resorts have limits on when and how many single men they'll allow to visit. It's their intent to keep a balance of men and women to provide a comfortable environment for everyone ... especially the women. I think if single men take a step back from their own personal feelings about being singled out as a undesirable in this instance and put themselves in the woman's bare feet and body or their significant other's nude body, they'll understand what is trying to be accomplished with respect to be cautious and protective.

I'm fortunate, I have a partner/wife in nudism. She's been by my side in this lifestyle for over 43 years but still can be uncomfortable in certain nude situations. I have to protect that and ensure her comfort level is paramount to what may be right or just. I don't agree with certain limits being places on anyone wanting to visit a nude club or resort but the bad apples that came before and ruined it for many single women, married women and their male partners that worked hard to dispel the misconceptions of nudism, only to have them prove us wrong, makes it even tougher to trust every single male that wants to visit alone.

I'm not against anyone visiting alone but I am cautious and protective. :-)

This post was edited

I'm not against anyone visiting alone but I am cautious and protective. :-)

Southern California is different from the rest of the country and world for that matter. Guys will jump out of the woodwork and do very stupid things. I would routinely go to Vons with my g/f and if I needed to run to get something from the other end of the store fast, she would wait for me. It was almost like clockwork that once alone guys would go up to her, ask her out, give her their phone number, etc knowing damn well that she was with me. Of course we trusted each other and so she would get rid of them fast. I do not need to be 'protective'. My g/f could take very good care of herself. Not all single men in Southern California are vultures but too many are and they just ruin it for all males - married or not. It also gets so bad at times that a single woman will just automatically assume that any man that asks her out is married or involved and is just cheating on his significant other. Pathetic!

This post was edited

All single males need to understand that regardless of your true intentions for visiting a nude/clothing optional club or resort, you'll be watched and scrutinized. It's not fair, it's not just ... it's not right but it is a fact of this subculture of society.

This should be required reading for newbie nudist single males and a lot of couple too, Andy.

I can't tell you how many single males (and a few couples) that were shown the the exit gate and told to never return at our old nudist club. Sadly the owners retired and moved to Florida. But the years they ran the place they did not put up with any crap.

This post was edited

We've seen, first hand, couples being shown the gate/door, as well. It's not only single males that ruin it for some but they all are, regrettably, singled out as the main reason for skeptical attitudes.

Nudism is not easy for women. No matter what your mental or physical strengths might be. There is always a concern or fear of vulnerability, especially in a nudist environment, maybe not for some but for most. Those of us that do have significant others that partake in nudism and social nudism, have to do whatever we can or have to, to preserve their comfort levels so they will continue to feel safe, enjoy the freedom of what nudism and social nudism provides.

This post was edited

In my experience, it is rarely the "single" male, but rather the "unaccompanied" male (Without the wife nearby) that usually causes the problems. I think in all my nudist years (30+ now), I've seen two instances of a "single" male being obnoxious, and dozens of instances of "unaccompanied" males being obnoxious.

This does not include the one beach in England where sex was pretty much par for the course. There, just about anything went, but it was interesting to watch just how fast a herd of single guys seemed to gather around a couple having sex.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

There are three nude/clothing optional clubs in Southern California; Glen Eden Sun Club, Olive Dell Nude Ranch and DeAnza Springs ... all three welcome "single males," NOT married males visiting alone but unmarried single men.All single males need to understand that regardless of your true intentions for visiting a nude/clothing optional club or resort, you'll be watched and scrutinized. It's not fair, it's not just ... it's not right but it is a fact of this subculture of society. Most men with participating female partners are extremely protective of their partner's comfort. It matters not if you think the naked women around the pool or anywhere in the venue are worthy of a look, stare, glance, gawk or lustful thoughts ... they are those things to the guy that is that woman's mate. To him, she's everything and he may have worked extremely hard to get her to adapt and accept nudism as a lifestyle and he will be protective of her comfort level. When the single guys out number the married guys with their wife or unmarried guys with girl friends or significant others attending the venue with them, the protective shields go up and the single male invades that comfort level of many women ... regardless of his true intentions.I was there! I visited our club for a few years, alone, while my wife was still working. We'd visit together on weekends but we just blended into the crowd of hundreds of members and guests. During the week, when I visited alone, I was watched and questioned and even though I told them that my wife and I had visited for certain events, they still were unsure of me. It took many visits before some of the regulars and residents would come to my defense and tell others that I visited with my wife on weekends because she was still working and couldn't visit during the week. They got to know me and then I was deemed ... safe! I was looked at as one of the "safe/good" single males, even though I was not single. My point ... it took time. It took me reaching out the others, introducing myself and ourselves when we were visiting together. It took getting to know regulars, residents and staff. It took time but they got to know who I was and I continued to visit alone during the week, by myself, without the scrutiny.Some clubs and resorts have limits on when and how many single men they'll allow to visit. It's their intent to keep a balance of men and women to provide a comfortable environment for everyone ... especially the women. I think if single men take a step back from their own personal feelings about being singled out as a undesirable in this instance and put themselves in the woman's bare feet and body or their significant other's nude body, they'll understand what is trying to be accomplished with respect to be cautious and protective.I'm fortunate, I have a partner/wife in nudism. She's been by my side in this lifestyle for over 43 years but still can be uncomfortable in certain nude situations. I have to protect that and ensure her comfort level is paramount to what may be right or just. I don't agree with certain limits being places on anyone wanting to visit a nude club or resort but the bad apples that came before and ruined it for many single women, married women and their male partners that worked hard to dispel the misconceptions of nudism, only to have them prove us wrong, makes it even tougher to trust every single male that wants to visit alone.I'm not against anyone visiting alone but I am cautious and protective. :-)

There are three nude/clothing optional clubs in Southern California; Glen Eden Sun Club, Olive Dell Nude Ranch and DeAnza Springs ... all three welcome "single males,"

I heard FREEDOM ACRES THE RESORT in Devore California welcomes single men.

This post was edited

I heard FREEDOM ACRES THE RESORT in Devore California welcomes single men.

I'm sure they do.

C&P from their FAQ........"A Freedom Acres-the Resort is a RUSTIC 18 and over clothing optional members-only Lifestyle (swinger) resort.

This post was edited