RE:Shaving balls ? The one topic not yet discussed ;-)

I shave about once or twice a week; but only the scrotum and up to and around the base of the penis. I also trim pubic hair so it's not completely gone, visible and cushions, but isn't an overgrowth. I too like the feel of shaved balls. Funny how sunlight always reveals hairs missed while shaving in the shower.

This post was edited

I get mine waxed.

I love the way my balls hang after waxing.

This post was edited

I shave mine ever other day I like being smooth

This post was edited

I also shave them. Those ones on the under side are hard to see. Till you are out somewhere. Dam I missed some. I wish I could ask some one to finish them for me. lol

This post was edited

I shave my balls at least weekly. I like them nice and smooth. It's the feel and the look. I don't like to see balls with long hairs. I also shave my pubic area, leaving just the bit of trimmed bush at the base of my dick. Again I love the smooth feel of that area.

This post was edited

I shave them every other day or so in the shower. Feels so much better in the summer especially. Looks nicer at the beach and elsewhere too, I think.

This post was edited

I typically shave my cock and scrotum every day during my shower. After I wash my hair, I take a handful of shampoo and spread it around my pubic area. I use a 5 blade razor and shave myself completely smooth, by shaving every day it only takes a minute or two. Both my wife and I love my smooth cock and balls which feel great.

This post was edited

I do mine usually around every 7 days. Sometimes a touch up in between. Love them smooth!

This post was edited

I use Nair Sensitive Formula with coconut oil. Takes about ten minutes once a month. Leaves me smooth for about a week, then as it starts growing back it stays soft, not like the rough stubble from shaving. One thing to note though, is that I'm not circumcised. You probably don't want to get the nair on your glans, but if you have your foreskin you shouldn't have an issue with that. I absolutely love this stuff. I apply it on the entire area about ten minutes before I get in the shower, then use a wet washcloth to remove it while in the shower and the hair goes bye bye without issue.

*Original edit was to annotate attached picture. Attached picture must have been removed.

This post was edited

I do mine usually around every 7 days. Sometimes a touch up in between. Love them smooth!

Same...I love to shave in the sun...the lighting shows every little hair! Smooth balls are something I've enjoyed for most of my life. I just stated and have enjoyed the clean sack since. My friends, men and women comment. Men frequently ask how I do it, cuz their gf's want clean balls...It's really like a connective bonding topic...yea man, I shave mine too...she loves it! Im like, yea!

This post was edited