Smaller Penis

I'm very new to the nudist scene and I will confess my main barrier to social nudism is my smaller genitals. I haven't even uploaded a nude photo of myself...anyone else feel the same way?

This topic was edited
RE:Smaller Penis

Each body is different from other bodies. I also have a small penis and small balls. I have no problem to be naked, as you can see in my profile. Just upload a picture of yourself into your profile and you will notice that no one is interested in the size of your penis. Go to the nude beach and do not worry so much about your appearance. Naked we are all the same.

This post was edited

I've noticed the many men with small penises on nude beaches, especially the big sexy ones like Cap d'Agde. It is only one part of the body. I have also noticed how many social nudists have body-confidence. They are openly (and proudly) exposed disregarding the shape or size of their body - or genitals.

This post was edited

We are nudists, not prn stars. And our penises are just a small, insignificant part of us. Just strip off and enjoy nature as a naturist.

This post was edited

We are all different and that makes all special, including the size of our penises
Just be proud of who you are, nothing to be shy about

This post was edited

Hello I 2 am small 2" on a good day with very small balls, about 5.5 hard. Just remember that the guy that thinks he's better because his penis is long or thick is just that a big dick .!!
My advice is to take a picture post for friends only and you will see comments like looking good, it nice to be clothes free.. be cool and stay nude

This post was edited

every body is beautiful

This post was edited

I really prefer a small to average size penis - then some really big 1.

This post was edited

The length or diameter of 1's penis ( wether it be soft or erect - on the beach ), isn't important @ all. Being comfortable out in public - nude, is all that matters.

This post was edited

This seems just like a conversation that some women say for breast size. We are born with what is given to us. It is what is in the soul of one personality than it is over the size of one's penis.

This post was edited

Being naked with others is a good opportunity to make peace with the body we have. Most people are self-conscious about one thing or another--their weight, body shape, wrinkles, hairiness, it goes on and on. Getting naked with others can remove some of that self-consciouness and lead to growing gratitude for the bod that got us this far. Some people are a bit too preoccupied with their impressive body shape or dick or breast size, and some people will judge members on the basis of body-beautiful. Which unfortunately doesn't lead to much growth. OP may have good reasons for not posting pics, but if being self conscious about penis size is the only one, I hope he can overcome the self-consciousness. Bravo body acceptance!

This post was edited