Parrothead

Please explain Parrothead. I thought I knew something about nudism till I saw several references to Parrothead at different resorts.

This topic was edited
RE: Parrothead

I always thought it was that thing on a parrots shoulders...

This post was edited

To the best of my knowledge and belief, a parrothead is still a Jimmy Buffet fan.
Most of them are wasting away again in Margaritaville....

This post was edited

At my resort in Texas, we also have a Parrothead weekend...basically a reason or theme to party. Lots of Hawaian shirt type decorations, margaritas, swimming, food, Jimmy Buffet music etc. Our biggest party of the year. Some
Gator1

This post was edited

Not related to any country music musician but I have a Parrot 'bluetooth' hands free kit in my car. It broke so I was able to go back to the shop and say:-
"excuse me, I'd like to report a dead parrot"
You know the rest :)

This post was edited

I always thought the parrotheads were the dedicated and loyal Jimmy buffet fans. Kind of like Deadheads, except they have jobs (just kidding). Anyhow, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Mike

This post was edited

you mean polly is no longer among the living?

This post was edited

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! He's f**king snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

awesome, love the monty python bit. been years since i've heard that one. been listening/watching them since mid+ 70's. that and mary queen of scotts are my first memories of those whacked out cats.

This post was edited

you mean polly is no longer among the living?

Polly is still very much alive in the Florida Keys

This post was edited

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! He's f**king snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
No, 'E's not! 'E's just resting!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...

This post was edited