Circumcision information/discussion sites

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of any other sites than here , cuttingclub.cc and circlist.com that are about circumcision worth checking out?

This topic was edited
RE: Circumcision information/discussion sites

look for peter naturist page,it got articles all about cicumcision,its a very informative page.Ie how he became a nudist,1 time expierence his own and others etcSomethings stray a liitle from naturism and drift a little towards the sexual side but you can all take from it what you want and leave behind want you dont want

This post was edited

https://www.justwearasmile.co.uk/nat/

This post was edited

https://www.justwearasmile.co.uk/nat/Thanks fella interesting website

This post was edited

I always find cuttingclub a bit boring: you have to make 1-to-1 contact. A discussion/message board and a chatroom would make it much better. I have made a few friends there, though.
It would be good to have an interactive website for circumcised guys.

This post was edited

I always find cuttingclub a bit boring: you have to make 1-to-1 contact. A discussion/message board and a chatroom would make it much better. I have made a few friends there, though.It would be good to have an interactive website for circumcised guys.Yes that would be really good.
Like you I do chat to a few guys on there, shame it's not a more modern site
I used to follow a few circumcision groups on Yahoo but I found it a nightmare to use

This post was edited

Try restoringforeskin.org which to me is a great site. It has discussions as well as a chat room. It is primarily for those who have been circumcised but wish to restore. I am often there.

This post was edited

You might try showyourdick.org for general penis related stuff including circ

This post was edited

xat.com/circumcision also xat.com/circappreciation also xat.com/femcirc are all live chat sites.

This post was edited

Try restoringforeskin.org which to me is a great site. It has discussions as well as a chat room. It is primarily for those who have been circumcised but wish to restore. I am often there.Thanks for that. I did try restoring my foreskin years ago using TLC tugger

This post was edited

You might try showyourdick.org for general penis related stuff including circThanks fella

This post was edited