RE: Inches

I'm about 1.5" soft and 4" hard. Love chatting with much bigger guys.

This post was edited
RE:Inches

3" soft, 7.5" erect.

This post was edited

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men: An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid. An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.

Yet this group, the average is close to 8.

Why lie?

This post was edited

Just curious: what position do you measure from?
Standing up, with it pointing straight down, it's a couple of inches longer than if I pull it straight up.

This post was edited

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men: An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid. An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.Yet this group, the average is close to 8.Why lie?

You're correct about the average erect penis being somewhere between 5 and 6 inches but you're forgetting that this is a support group for those of us who aren't average but larger than average.
Having said that, I have no doubt there are many exaggerated measurements, being the internet.

This post was edited

I think you just about qualify lol

This post was edited

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men: An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid. An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.Yet this group, the average is close to 8.Why lie?

Where was the study based? Studies vary wildly across the world. There was a really good infographic over on LPSG showing this and its really quite interesting.

I'm between 5-6" soft and 8" hard.

This post was edited

i want you to show me how to measure properly

This post was edited

mine is 5.25 soft, and 7.5 to eight hard, bout 6 inch thick, tight scrotum

This post was edited
RE: Inches

just checked your photos, nice cock buddy

This post was edited