RE: Should be customary umong nudists

I don't think so either, but then, how many non nudist will knowingly visit a nudists house anyway, most textiles would not even think of visiting a nudists house, or at least I don't think they would. Me, well I can go either way, I have several times and I just strip off with them, I really do not think that you should offend others, they have their rites too.

This post was edited

I've always wished that their was a strict custom that you MUST COMPLETELY disrobe when entering a nudists home and stay completely nude for the duration of the visit in the same manner as when you enter a Japanese persons home you must take your shoes off and keep them off...I always allow visitors to be nude if they wish, I am always nude at home, and they don't mind even if they are dressed, but 99 percent go bare when they arrive.

This post was edited

When I was in college, I was always naked in my dorm room. It was an adjustment for my roommate(s), but they eventually started staying naked with me. When friends came to our room, initially they were surprised, but accepted it and it never bothered them anymore. I did notice that eventually other dorm mates started staying naked in our dorm, after all we were naked in the showers/bathroom anyway. Once on my birthday, all my friends surprised me by coming to my room naked and gave me a party. They were ALL naked. We shared my cake and drank and ended up having a lot of fun.

This post was edited

I don't think so either, but then, how many non nudist will knowingly visit a nudists house anyway, most textiles would not even think of visiting a nudists house, or at least I don't think they would.I'm a nudist and everyone around me knows it. I get lots of visitors form non-nudists as I help run the Village Hall. I'll stay naked if I'm expecting a nudist visitor and they will strip off as they come in the door. But everyone else has to wait on the doorstep while I put something on (as I'm naked when home alone). So with me its: naked with nudists, clothed with non-nudists and theydo the same.

This post was edited

It would be a nice show of respect for those hosting. Realistically I wouldn't expect it since I prefer my guest to be comfortable it whatever that may be. If you are having nudist friends over it should completely be the norm to stay nude during the visit.

This post was edited

We totally agree.My husband and I are always naked in our home.We wish when people come over they get naked instead of us getting dress.I would love that! My fiance and I wish we knew more people like that
I know exactly what you mean we don't have much people in are area either but we are going to try to get some of or friends who are of the right mind set to enjoy the life

This post was edited

After reading all the responses to this thread, it seems MOST of the replies seem to ignore the fact that this applies to people who are already nudists, that it be customary for them to disrobe when visiting at another nudist's home. Not that EVERYONE(textilists) be required to disrobe when entering a nudist's home. So I would think that if they are already a nudist, they would gladly get naked as soon as they entered the home of another nudist, provided it was OK to do so.

So it seems the majority of the responders missed the point of the title of this thread completely, Should be customary umong(AMONG?) nudists.

This post was edited

After reading all the responses to this thread, it seems MOST of the replies seem to ignore the fact that this applies to people who are already nudists, that it be customary for them to disrobe when visiting at another nudist's home.

I have re-read the OP to this thread and I still believe as most other have, that Nudetopian52 was talking about EVERYONE having to be naked in a nudist's home, although from the thread title I can understand your perspective. Maybe "Should be customary when among nudists" would have been better

His user name of nudetopian52 would suggest he means everyone too

This post was edited

Well he is still active on the site, so maybe he will chime in and clear up the matter on what he meant about it, whether it was for nudists only or everybody.

This post was edited
RE:Should be customary umong nudists

While I was staying at a lovely little resort called Casa Rio Vera in Spain some of the owners' friends came up from the village for a social Sunday afternoon and all took their clothes off except one, who said that she could not because one of the other women present (who was of course naked) looked after her cat!

This post was edited