So Cali dad and sons!

Hello couples! My adult sons and I enjoy naked time and fun people. We're in southern California. Say hello!

This topic was edited
RE: So Cali dad and sons!

Hello just stumbled on your post. I was wondering if you all only hang with nudist couples or if single men like myself are welcome as well.frank

This post was edited
RE:So Cali dad and sons!

socal couple looking for new friends. we visit nude resorts often and enjoy dancing and Pickle Ball.

This post was edited

SOCAL single here as well if you are ever interested. See you have some TCI pics, went there for 8 years with the now ex.

This post was edited

I'm in San Diego and always up for nude time and meeting new friends

This post was edited

I enjoy meeting new people on the internet and maybe meet someplace for coffee and conversation beyond group or forum topics, try to get a sense if there's really a friendship or just acquaintance. My wife prefers meeting people in person, at a resort, the club or the beach. She's not comfortable being the only nude women in any meet up, so I would meet up first, get a sense of the person and then probably suggest we meet up again at the club, resort or beach.

We've met up with a few couples from the internet and the meet ups didn't go as I'd hoped. Those couples were something other than they were on the net and those meet ups really soured that idea for my wife. It just works better for us to meet at a nudist venue and see if there's more in common than nudism. At a club, resort or beach, the clothes are off and that's taken care of. We are able to move on to more in depth discoveries of one another.

This post was edited