RE: who is nude now

If I'm home, I'm nude. Simple as that.
Nude coffee in hand on TN whats better.

This post was edited

Naked and LOving it right now!!!

This post was edited

Just got home from work and the clothes came straight off..

This post was edited

Me, I recently got home from work and the clothes came off as usual straight away...

This post was edited

Woke up nude, as usual and heading to my club for 3 days nude.

This post was edited

I've been naked since I got home yesterday short before 6 p.m., except for shy of 30 minutes while housekeeper left, time which I left thong on. I'm doing home office today waiting for sat TV provider technician to show up for installation, in the buff. The longer he takes, the longer I'll be naked, so I'm in no rush.

This post was edited

How many are nude on their profiles? Open and showing to members?

This post was edited

Not right now, but I will be in about 5 minutes. Just got finished with yard work, unfortunately I can't be nude doing it, and off are coming the clothes and I will have a nice refreshing dip in the pool.

This post was edited

I'm dressed right now waiting for a phone call that means I have to go into town. A good reason though.But earlier I went on my early morning nude walk through the forest. You can read about it in my ''early morning nature walks diary''.

This post was edited

Naturally

Saturday morning here. So nude since getting home last night and hopefully remain that way for next couple of days even when outdoors despite it being the start of winter. Still good provide no chilling breeze.

This post was edited