RE:The pride of an erect penis.

I was reading comments feeling pride because Ive always felt the erection was something men should be proud ofbut re that last one u commented on im glad you said something!

This post was edited

So well said! Be proud!

This post was edited

@phoenician1978

She sounds like a man-hater and or she's jealous she can't get an erection. Besides, her comments make no sense: "Erections are by definition." Erections are by definition what, exactly??

This post was edited

Agree that an erect penis is a sign of masculinity and sex and love, as a man all are good. But maybe there is a way to display or not. At the beach, enjoying the sun all over, hey the happen. But maybe going for a walk on the beach sporting one is a different matter. Time & place? Walking along the beach with a hard-on does seem to me to be an attention seeking thing. I'm not saying be ashamed, not at all and far from it, but maybe be mindful of others.

I have walked into the ocean with one to have a swim but also preferring it is relax, I was not after attention. IMHO walking along the beach with one is not the best idea. I've seen one guy in particular at one of my local CO beaches and he purposely fluffs and gives himself a hard-on to walk the beach so people will look. Textiles walk that beach all the time, I just ask why.

This post was edited

Having an erection alone is in itself a great thing and always love it. Be it with friends or with family hanging out naked there never should be any shame in having a hard on. Being proud of it and showing it off without any shame should always be welcome. Growing up we are taught that it is something that is shameful and should not be seen or talked about. Why should it be that way, it's natural and normal and not offensive in any way at all. There are men that make it offensive and that is what makes it bad for the rest of us. I'm all for male pride and penis pride.

This post was edited

An erection is a full body smile, a sign of good blood flow and endearing proof that the penis is indeed the tip of the heart.

This post was edited