Is it real

One of the media pictures shows men helping other men wash up. I have not been in a communal shower since college days, but in those days I don't remember anyone helping a friend wash his back or ass or any other part of his body. I being gay would not mind someone asking me if I needed any help washing up but I find it hard to believe that this actually happens in a real communal shower. Is this picture from a movie or does this go on with the younger guys

This topic was edited
RE:Is it real

I used to quite enjoy communal showers at school, certainly all on view with some of us more developed than others!
There was a bit of what is now known as sack tapping going on which I found strangely exciting!

This post was edited

I read your response and even though I was happy to receive it I am taking it as boys being boys and basically it being more like adolescent boys making fun of their fellow students as if when we were younger and one of us getting a erection and our friends pointing it out and making fun of us. I still say that I never seen a guy in open showers helping a friend wash up. I think in my days if I walked into a shower and someone was washing a friends ass or back or whatever they would have been looked at like lovers. I do admit that things have changed a lot since my day and maybe it is More? acceptable but my question remains is it real?

This post was edited

Never seen anyone scrub another guy's back in a communal shower, or in fact, any touching of any kind.

I have seen a video about coal miners in the UK, where the men all shower after their shift, and they were quite freely scrubbing the greasy coal dust off of each other's backs. These men were really filthy, and the only way to get really clean was with the help of a buddy. There was no shyness at all. Lots of laughing, talking and non-sexual horseplay. I'd imagine that this was a pretty close-knit social group, and they could feel secure touching each other with no fear of any misunderstandings.

Maybe some athletic teams who practice and socialize together a lot might have some of the same dynamic.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed a communal shower with guys a few times, mostly in sauna or at a male nude campsite. It is glorious fun, soaping each other's backs, arses and cocks, often leads to much more activity too. I have enjoyed three of us in the large shower stall at home a few times

This post was edited

Again I am taking this as more of a sexual get together than a shower . Especially when you say it led to something more. Even if I in a communal shower and a friend washes my back he certainly not putting his hand on my cock or up my ass unless he is expecting more. Then you say you had 3 guys in your large shower stall in your house. Unless you have overnight guest why would two guys come to your house to share a shower if not for sex.

This post was edited

Good night nurse, who can think up this stuff? If Im in a shower naked and hard with a few guys, thats a hook-up!

This post was edited