Nudist life on the road.

Struggling with a title for this tread so bare with me! hahaha

The attached photo reminded me of something my wife and I used to do periodically. We've purchased 3 brand new homes in our time. Each time, we've driven out to the new house and walked around the construction site on weekends. With both of us working, weekends were the only time we had a day here and there to go and check on the progress. Thankfully, all three homes were being built in the summer or warmer times of the year. Di would almost always be in a sundress. She could slip it off and be naked.

This picture reminded me of those times when we were able to tour the construction of our new home and be naked inside the structure. I can't remember but a couple of times when there were other future neighbors visiting when we were. Those times when we were alone with no one else around, we get naked and tour the inside and begin talking about and visualizing furniture and use for each room. It was quite fun but then we had to cover up and get in the car/truck.

I did try one time to pull up close to the structure with my truck so we could just hop in naked and drive home that way. I ended up having to get dress, as did my wife, because I picked up a nail in my front tire and had to change it. Stayed on the street from then on.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist life on the road.

I love the picture! How exciting!!

This post was edited

It was! Di was a bit more adventurous a while back. She's less so now. Her adventurous side is limited to certain areas and places.

This post was edited

I'm so envious of you, Andy. My wife's never been adventurous, and now is never naked.

This post was edited