RE:Has anyone ever complained?

Nope, not complained - but then I very rarely, if ever, share a room with someone who isnt a family member. The last time it happened my room mate rather sheepishly asked if it would be a problem if he slept naked. I told him it wouldnt be a problem as long as he didnt mind if I did the same. The time before that my roomate came into then room, unpacked, stripped off and just stayed that way.

The only good natured teasing was from my now partner, who wears several layers in bed, seemed to think it weird that I should sleep naked and used to call me Mr Nude In Bed

This post was edited

Nope, not complained - but then I very rarely, if ever, share a room with someone who isnt a family member. The last time it happened my room mate rather sheepishly asked if it would be a problem if he slept naked. I told him it wouldnt be a problem as long as he didnt mind if I did the same. The time before that my roomate came into then room, unpacked, stripped off and just stayed that way.The only good natured teasing was from my now partner, who wears several layers in bed, seemed to think it weird that I should sleep naked and used to call me Mr Nude In Bed

Were you already nude when your roommate stripped? If not, how long did it take you to join him in being nude?
What are the layers your partner wears in bed? Does he put everything back on after he is nude for certain activities in bed?

This post was edited

No. My X is a nudist and the only other person I went to bed with is my current GF.

This post was edited

No. My X is a nudist and the only other person I went to bed with is my current GF.

Have you shared a room but not a bed with someone else?
If so did they ever complain?

This post was edited

Have you shared a room but not a bed with someone else?
If so did they ever complain?

This post was edited

My wife hasnt complained even though she wears pjs to bed. When I travel with my travel buddy, weve agreed not to be nude (err on the comfort level for both parties).

This post was edited

I have had a mix of responses to sleeping nude, but never a complaint (that I am aware of). I used to do a lot of group traveling when I was younger, and being single and to avoid the single supplement, I would inquire about a room share if possible. Most of the trips did have this available. One of my first trips (in my early 30's) I was introduced to my roommate as we boarded the plane, we had a 6 hour flight, so we discussed the trip and had the pleasantries. Arrived at the destination, checked into the hotel, twin beds. Called it a night - we had an early and full day next morning. I had not given any real thought to clothing for bed, but my roomie, said he would jump in the shower 1st, he stripped down in the room and covered himself with a clean pair of briefs and moved to the shower. I stripped down and waited his return to the bed area ( he was wearing the clean briefs). I jumped in the shower and returned to the sleeping area and thought OK i am going to have to wear something -so briefs it was. That did not last to long, and i slid mine off, Roomie did not sound like he was sleeping well, breathing sounded normal and he was restless in bed. In the AM, we were both awaked to the room call, I asked who's 1st to the toilet, he didn't say anything about rushing, so I jumped out of bed and did not think a thing about being nude ( also erect). Went in and took care of business, - shoer and shave. returned to the room as quickly as possible so he could do the same and as he passed by said I wished we had spoken about the clothing at bed time - he said I can't sleep well clothed, and neither can you apparently. I said - nude is the way it will be from here on in.

Another trip started sort of the same way, except he sort of freaked out when he saw me in the AM, nude and with a morning hard on. I said it is nature and I end up with one every morning, but I will slip my briefs on before getting out of bed ( he was in his early 60's ?)

Third other instance was the man that beat me to the punch about being nude at bed time, except he disrobed as soon as he was in the room and never was dressed in the room - and never bashful about being seen that way - he would leave the door to the room open more than just a crack and the window covers open.

3rd was the most comfortable being nude and never complained when I was

This post was edited