Ideal Temperature for Nude Living

What's you idea temperature for nude living. Mine is 75 f, which is way too warm with clothing on but seems perfect to me when nude. At that temperate I not only sleep naked, but also without being covered by sheets or blankets.

This topic was edited
RE:Ideal Temperature for Nude Living

Hi, thought I'd chime in and say I was just thinking about this the other day as I was outside doing some yard clean-up after some pretty severe storms in the area the night before, I think my 'ideal' temp for being nude outside is around 79 to 82 degrees fahrenheit (not celcius, lol), I'm a fairly small person (5'4" and 105 to 110) which I think contributes to my difficulty in warming up when the weather is cold. I'd sure love a warm (hot) body to snuggle up to on those cold nights. (and days as well, lol)

This post was edited

Well to me it is a type how long the string is question as I am happy working out doors naked 60F if it is a sunny day and no wind as to me it is warm but I can feel cold if it is 70F and no sun and a stiff breeze .

This post was edited

What's you idea temperature for nude living. Mine is 75 f, which is way too warm with clothing on but seems perfect to me when nude. At that temperate I not only sleep naked, but also without being covered by sheets or blankets.

My ideal temperature for naked living and daily activities ranges from 20C (cooling - just great without clothes) to a high of 30C (warm - good for suntanning and at the beach). Sometimes, even on a warm afternoon at the beach, the weather changes abruptly, and I felt cold in the rain/drizzle, especially when it's also windy.

However, most times, the temperature hits a high of 33C - 34C (even 35C on some days) nowadays. Wearing clothes becomes unbearable, particularly outdoors. Here, getting topless outdoors for guys is still acceptable in many places but going completely naked is a big NO (an offence).

This post was edited