RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I have shaved from the neck sown for over a year and i love the look

This post was edited

I pretty regularly wax my underarm hair. I swim laps daily and think it just looks better. Many I swim with also remove their underarm hair, either by shaving or waxing.

This post was edited

I pretty regularly wax my underarm hair. I swim laps daily and think it just looks better. Many I swim with also remove their underarm hair, either by shaving or waxing.

This post was edited

In Germany you must ask the question the otherway around. Are there any men who dont shave their armpits?

This post was edited

I keep naturally underarm hair as well as all natural body hair below my neck

This post was edited

Had no idea this was a common practice among men in Germany. What is the cultural reason behind it?

In Germany you must ask the question the otherway around. Are there any men who dont shave their armpits?

This post was edited

I also either shave or use a hair removal lotion under my arms. I definitely think it cuts down on odor especially during summer months.

This post was edited

I keep mine trimmed short.

This post was edited

I keep my body hair below the neck down, recently had surgery and my pubes got shaved in the process.

This post was edited

I have removed my underarm hair since swimming in high school. I just prefer it on me. I now use "No Hair Crew" cream now. I have done mostly neck down since, but not always.

This post was edited