Koalas sucks

We need to boycott Koalasbare from being a mod and quite frankly from being on this site. I posted a pic in chat showing full body face with nothing sexual and once again, koalas is on his high horse and banned me. Normally when i misbehave i own my actions. But this time this has gone too far. Koalas needs a reality check.

This topic was edited
RE:Koalas sucks

I agree.

This post was edited

Yes he's an ass hole. Just a petty egotrip and biased.

This post was edited

I have seen him ban people for liking a picture of something he does not like. All he said was Dont like inappropriate pictures. Again. Nothing wrong with the picture.

This post was edited

Totally agree. Koala and some of the other mods on here have such big egos that they really do need a reality check. I'm not sure how to get rid of him from the site, as I can imagine there will be people who will stick up for him. Gives Aussies a bad name.

This post was edited

Yep. Been kicked out for liking a non-sexual pic on the chat room Page. Ridiculous.

This post was edited

... Koala & Tony53 both!! Have posted numerous times with photo's that other mod's allow, but that these clowns deem unacceptable and issue a ban for. Old farts that are up way past their bedtime ...

This post was edited

Koalas is absolutely the worst.

This post was edited

Agreed. Drunk on power, he shouldn't be a Mod

This post was edited